Nervous clown fish ?

Hi all,

I just set up a new tank 3 weeks ago, 1 week ago I have 2 fish. But after that die le( look at they body both have injured at side) don,t is't because of fighting ...

Now I remove those fish and placed with 2 clown fish ~, 3days from today. but since the day I putted them in my tank, they since like starled.. Very nervous when I on the light .. Run here and there.. Worrying if they hurt them self or not. Because they keep knock on one side of the glass...

Any one can help me +_+ !

• SRC Member

Would be good if you can provide details of your tank and equipment. Did you do any research into this hobby before setting up your tank? Instead of confusing you with more jargon, read this very simple article first:

Then maybe you can come back and tell us what went wrong.

Fishes 'run here and there' is normal. I would be more worried if my fishes 'sleep on the sandbed all the time'. And they are probably just seeing their own reflection, tt's why they keep attacking the glass. Dude, pls read up more if you wanna keep marine fishes...

• Like 1

I know this only after I have buy this tank.. The water system was wrong~ And too many live rock. As a new tank, I have checked Ph, ammonia, NH3-,NH3/NH4+, N02- and salt level every 3 days. Everything is fine. My clown fish mouth become white Colour le. Don't think this is original Colour. Tank size: 32x20x23cm. Small tank. Now have 2 clown fish and 1 doctor shrimp. Will buy 1 more pepper mint shrimp in future.. To avoid any bad flower glow in my tank.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Thohoyandou traditional healer “((+2779 **029 **3623)) whatsapp**GOGO NFULI**bring back lost lover spells**sangoma in Thohoyandou, Musina, Modimolle, Zebediela, Giyani, Mankweng, Senwabarwana, Dendron, Thohoyandou, Elim, Loius Trichardt, Botlokwa, Bela Be

2. 0

SANGOMA IN-(LIMPOPO)•.•((+277''90•29•3623))•.•Mama-Peace㏎)௹]Bring Back Lost Lover-Traditional healer-In-Polokwane, Mankweng,Seshego,Turfloop, Loius Trichardt Seshego, Lebowakgomo, Tzaneen, Mankweng, Mokopane, Lephalale, Burgersfort, Jane furse, Bochum, Ph

3. 0

SPIRITUAL HEALER ♥♥+27790293623♥♥SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call ♥+27790293623♥.MAMA GRACE ♥+27790293623♥is an expert healer, lo

4. 0

LOVE SPELL CASTER╬ )•.•((+277''90•29•3623))•.•╬GAY & spell/Death & Revenge Spells IN Uganda, South africa Nairobi, Naivasha, Taitaveta, Bungoma Riftvalley, garisa Wajir, Kisi, Nakuru, bungoma, Western Mombasa, Dodama, Mombasa, Kampala, Kawempe, Ji

5. 0

TRADITIONAL HEALER [+277-902-93623]] ╬ SANGOMA IN MODIMOLLE, ZEBEDIELA, SENWABARWANA, DENDRON, NABOOM , BOTOKWA, BRONKHORSTPRUIT, SOSHANGUVE, MAMELODI, MABOPANE, VOSLOORUS, MAFIKENG, WESTENBURG, NIRVANA, BENDOR, BUGERSFORT, SOUTH AFRICA