Any Bros got lobang to custom make wooden stand. thks thks!

Being searching around for custom make Stand for marine fish. Any bro got loban to intro be wood or metal. i want to make a low profile stand so i can sit down and view the fish.:) Thanks inadvance

• SRC Member

hmm...i'm quite new to this but after some research here...there are a few things probably to take note....

1. You probably need to have a sump for your tank...your sump will need to have certain height as you need to place your skimmer n other equipment inside...

2. I think a wood stand cum cabinet will be a very good choice to hide the equipment away from eyes...

Irwana has custom builder for wood cabinet if not wrong...

just my opinion...cheers and happy reefing

-
5x1.5x2ft Tank

5x2.5x2 Full Height Tank

hmm...i'm quite new to this but after some research here...there are a few things probably to take note....

1. You probably need to have a sump for your tank...your sump will need to have certain height as you need to place your skimmer n other equipment inside...

2. I think a wood stand cum cabinet will be a very good choice to hide the equipment away from eyes...

Irwana has custom builder for wood cabinet if not wrong...

just my opinion...cheers and happy reefing

Thks. the sump will lay on the floor. Most properly getting metal stand & anti-rust coating. Just check metal stand is less than $300 & chennai less than $500. Anybody want to share?