Anyone in north area lend me drill?

ryz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One tips I found, after you drill a little then just a syringe to inject some water into the hole. Then drill a bit more and inject more water, this will help to prevent dust from flying around.

Works more effective than using the vaccum cleaner :P Cos even with vaccum cleaner, my wife still complain the dust fly around.

• SRC Member

sigh~sorry for not replying for so long. somehow the website dun send email to notify me of replies anymore.... untill today. I'm waiting for my mom's fren to do it for me... dunno how big the drill is.... Sigh~ Seems to complicated. How do cover my tank??? My hood is open one. I a bit sianz already, hear that it's so hard.

*SIGH~

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

dunno whether my mom's fren can help anot. spiderone, is your drill big enough? haha. Need to cover tank etc. unless you damn tall, think you need ladder. :P

Currently resting the MH on tank supports.

Live and Let Live

Wall plugs for those hooks?

Don't quite get you.

Just drill the correct sized hole then put in the hook, turn the screw tight settle already.

You asking for someone to help right?

I dunno why it takes so long to just drill two holes.

Seems like you're not so poor student after ($300 on LR hor??) or else I pop over your place and drill for you :P

• SRC Member

haha save here a bit save there a bit then can afford something more mah. Such necessities cannot save one. Already haggle with the uncle till damn what already. anyway you can come my house ah? haha yishun leh. Haven't drill cause noone to drill for me mah... if I want to fill the hole again can use cement right? can buy those tube types from hardware store?

Live and Let Live

if you can drill then DIY :P

If cannot/dunno/not sure then get someone to do it for you. This type of $$$ need to spend one. Got contractor can do it for sure. I think $50/trip or something like that.

If not then wait for your uncle lor. But you collected the light for almost one month already right and still nothing happen?

• SRC Member

haiya...

is your tank against the wall?

use L brackets and hang lah...

i'm 18 and i used a hammer drill(very powerful) and drilled myself...

i doubt the celing will be much more complicated...

what if all your coraline algae on your $300 die by the time you get your lights done?

then they will be only woth $6 per kg rocks... like MINE! :lol:

• SRC Member

I rest the light and tank supports and on it! so it is in an operational position now. On it for like 10 hours per day. You can help me??? BTW I got my LR for 6 dollars per kg as I bought in bulk. Very good LR. got zoos mushies softcorals snails shrimps etc.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

I dunno how. I already have the ceiling hooks. But willing to do it on the wall instead if it's more convenient or stronger. But still... Got noone to drill for me... Got no drill. can you post a pic of the L brackets on your wall? My lights quite heavy, need a strong one.

Live and Let Live