Salifert coraline amino acids

mjck

• 3 months later...

It works per reviewed!

Can you elaborate more?

Would like to know how long it take to improve the colour and also the growth of the SPS... :yeah: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Coraline growth starts to increase after about 2 weeks. Sps growth also but not as pronounce. Colors I can't tell if there is improvements. I only dose 2/5 of what is recommended as I read that it will cause some algae bloom. From my observations, there seems to be some correlation between some slight bryopsis bloom and dosing of the amino. Do watch out for this and slow dosing increment is important.

Coraline growth starts to increase after about 2 weeks. Sps growth also but not as pronounce. Colors I can't tell if there is improvements. I only dose 2/5 of what is recommended as I read that it will cause some algae bloom. From my observations, there seems to be some correlation between some slight bryopsis bloom and dosing of the amino. Do watch out for this and slow dosing increment is important.

Noted. Thanks for sharing.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe