How to have Eg. only like 4 YT, 4 PT, 4BT and they don't kill each

Hi All,

Need advice. Any Brothers & Sisters who have successfully tried to have Eg. only like 5 YT, 5 PT, 5 HBT etc. and yet they don't kill each other in the same tank. Do watch attached video links below.

Please inspire me...

Regards,

Victorcool :)

truth remains..."Thirsty in an Ocean"

• 2 weeks later...

There is a few way which you can try

-add the fish together at one go Instead of one by one.

-barriacte the new fish to let them familize with the existing one before letting it out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe I'm Lucky, But my Powder blue and Powder Brown are best of friends. Put them in together. Starting only get bully bu the huge Scopas Tang but less than 1 hr he ignore them le. Rest of my tangs cannot be bothered with one another. Even the tiny Hippo Blue Tang was never ever bullied by any of the other tangs.

I off all the lights when I add in new fishes and leave it off throughout the night till next day. So far so good...

Maybe I'm Lucky, But my Powder blue and Powder Brown are best of friends. Put them in together. Starting only get bully bu the huge Scopas Tang but less than 1 hr he ignore them le. Rest of my tangs cannot be bothered with one another. Even the tiny Hippo Blue Tang was never ever bullied by any of the other tangs.

I off all the lights when I add in new fishes and leave it off throughout the night till next day. So far so good...