Adding new fish

Hi. Need feedback on possible new fish to a FOWLR tank.

The tank is a 4 footer, about 320 litres. Currently contain live rock (with lots of button polyps), 1 yellow tang, 1 regal blue tang, 1 red sea sailfin tang, 1 foxface, 1 maroon clown and 2 hermit crabs, all living happily together. Light is Arcadia 60 watts NO (half daylight, half actinic).

Thinking of adding a powder blue tang and a bannerfish.

Questions:

1) I was advised that the powder blue may be very aggresive towards the other tangs. True?

2) The bannerfish may be difficult to feed commercial food and may dine on my button polyps. True?

Appreciate any comments.

thanks

• SRC Member

Questions:

1) I was advised that the powder blue may be very aggresive towards the other tangs. True?

IMO opinion .... alltnags are aggressive to it's own species and unless your tankk is huge and they can have thier own "space " then it's ok ... else it' s gonna have constant bitching with it's kind and others too !

Good point. I've had the three tangs living together for about 9 mths now. No problems at all. Perhaps the tank is big enough (for now at least) so I wil add the powder blue if I can find a small one.

Anyone know where a small powder blue is available?

I've decided to drop the bannerfish in case I strike Toto and decide to add corals later...

thanks