Bring out color for LPS corals

phuakl

• SRC Member

Idk if this consider helpin to bring out color but when I just added my new Lps (torch n hammer) I feel the color lacks a lot compared to my current torch n hammer.

Feel that it is the food. Oyster feast n actipod. Gut feel is oysterfeast

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi bro, I think trace element help. Just started dosing 2 weeks ago and notice all my coral open up bigger and more puffy. And see significant improve in colour too. But careful not to over dose. I dose a small amount on daily basic and have not done water change for 3 weeks where I used to change on a weekly basic. So far so good.

What brand trace element is recommended?
I'm using seacheam. Think bought it 3 years ago and found it in my store recently and so use it. Initially was still thinking whether it will cause any harm to my tank since it has not been used for the past 3 years. And the result was positive so far... I think all brand the same..

I'm using seacheam. Think bought it 3 years ago and found it in my store recently and so use it.Initially was still thinking whether it will cause any harm to my tank since it has not been used for the past 3 years.And the result was positive so far... I think all brand the same..

how will I know the trace elements are helping btw? When dose by trace elements, does the colours come up like within 2 weeks or so?

how will I know the trace elements are helping btw? When dose by trace elements, does the colours come up like within 2 weeks or so?

Provide some vitamins & amino acid may helps too.. Cheers...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Bro, from the respond of your coral one can tell whether they are happy. Coral will tend to open bigger (Lps) when the condition of tank water is good. They even open when light are OFF.