Need help on cycling...

Dreams

I've bought a Biomature around one week ago. And I'm cycling my new marine aquarium. I've been adding 5ml of Biomature daily for one week and my tank is 130litres. After about three days of adding bio mature I've bought some live rocks and added them in. Now the live rocks is growing lots of white sponges and the nitrite reading is 1mg/l nitrate is 0. May I know what should I do now? I should I continue adding Biomature or should I add something else? As I've heard that cycling with Biomature is very different from normal cycles. Pls give some advise. thanks..

Aim and achieve.

Try monitor your ANN values until Ammonia & nitrite gone. Adding bacteria will helps too.. Just follow the instruction from bottle.. Just precaution and patient during tank cycle. You will enjoy more once stable. Cheers and Happy Reefing..

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Try monitor your ANN values until Ammonia & nitrite gone. Adding bacteria will helps too.. Just follow the instruction from bottle.. Just precaution and patient during tank cycle. You will enjoy more once stable. Cheers and Happy Reefing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyaxS_zx2rU

Is it okay if I don't add anything at all and just wait? Will the bacteria die off or something like that?

Aim and achieve.

Is it okay if I don't add anything at all and just wait? Will the bacteria die off or something like that?

Aim and achieve.

Try market prawns..

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

But I alr in the mid way of cycling.. Still need to constantly add market prawns? :o

Aim and achieve.

is ok.. you can just adding bacteria and monitor your ANN too.. The rule of thumb.. follow the ANN profile.....

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

But I alr in the mid way of cycling.. Still need to constantly add market prawns? :o Aim and achieve.
You really do not need to add anything at all...absolutely nothing.... The live rock you put in your tank has enough die off to stimulate propagation of beneficial bacteria. You really just need to sit on your hands.... Do absolutely nothing. Adding bacteria will help a little.... But don't expect a miracle... Still give it a good 5-6 weeks before you add LS. Even my tank, I do absolutely nothing for a good 8 weeks, absolutely nothing at all... You really need patience. Ignore the tank entirely. Stop buying supplements unnecessary. Read this article, may help you : http://www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2009-04/newbie/index.php

What's fun during the cycling period is to understand simple chemistry and play around with your test kits.... The more test you do, the more you will understand how the tank water chemistry changes with every change/addition you make to the tank. Patience is a virtue you need to have in this hobby. If that is the virtue you do not possess, your endurance in this field will be short lived

You really do not need to add anything at all...absolutely nothing.... The live rock you put in your tank has enough die off to stimulate propagation of beneficial bacteria. You really just need to sit on your hands.... Do absolutely nothing. Adding bacteria will help a little.... But don't expect a miracle... Still give it a good 5-6 weeks before you add LS. Even my tank, I do absolutely nothing for a good 8 weeks, absolutely nothing at all... You really need patience. Ignore the tank entirely. Stop buying supplements unnecessary. Read this article, may help you : http://www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2009-04/newbie/index.php

is ok.. you can just adding bacteria and monitor your ANN too.. The rule of thumb.. follow the ANN profile.....

What's fun during the cycling period is to understand simple chemistry and play around with your test kits.... The more test you do, the more you will understand how the tank water chemistry changes with every change/addition you make to the tank. Patience is a virtue you need to have in this hobby. If that is the virtue you do not possess, your endurance in this field will be short lived

Thanks for ur replies bros ! Will continue to wait slowly now...

• 3 months later...