a bold request

• SRC Member

Being here for last than one week. But enough for me to realise that there is a lot of technical details which i have all this while neglected. (like DSB and refugium compartment)

Can I appeal for experts to pay a visit to my house and evaluate on my entire system? I am really sincere in providing an aces living environment for both the fishes and corals. I did try to sieve for information by reading through the posting here, but it looks confusing to me as alot of technical terms and jargon is being used.

Any kind soul ?? :bow:

dino07.gif

• SRC Member

Hi Dino,

Refer to your last picture..the left side one..

There's a little creature at the tank floor that's in the sand..it's white with 'feelers' or whatever you call them..what's that called? Difficult to keep or not? Looks quite nice ley..is it friendly to fish?

• SRC Member
Looks quite okay what.. What is your worry? How old is your tank? We will know nothing if we dunn ask.. This is where we learn.. ;) You have a sump?

So far so good, this tank is already about 1½ yrs old. nothing wrong at this moment but after reading through this forum I starts to get worried because seems that there is quite a number of requirement which I have not met. Erm........ like DSB, refugium tankl ... etc .... I feel that there is still a lot of improvement need to be done.

Oh yes, I have a sump.

post-6-1043762498.jpg

dino07.gif

• SRC Member
Hi Dino,

There's a little creature at the tank floor that's in the sand..it's white with 'feelers' or whatever you call them..what's that called? Difficult to keep or not? Looks quite nice ley..is it friendly to fish?

Oh!~ that the tubeworm anemones. It has been accompanying me for the past two yrs. Will be giving away as it has grown to big and causing some nuisance to other corals . :unsure::rolleyes:

dino07.gif

• SRC Member
Hi Dino,

Tube anemone.. Refer to this thread