Lightset advise

Pacman

Hi guys

Can anyone advise on lightset? Sorry perhaps I should say lightings. How many hours of light do the corals need? Lps, sps and zoas. And is tat so that LED will burnt the corals??? I'm asking because there is LFS told me this. And actually make me more confused. How do u scheduled the amt of lights, in terms of white light and blue light. I saw that there are so many kind of lightsets. From LED to MH to T5 and so on. And is there a calculation on how far the light to the corals? If light will really burnt the corals. Thanks in advance.

Personal preference. Both t5 and led is still selling well worldwide. For T5 i will choose ATI, For Led i will choose Radion. End of the day it's still your personal preference.

Bro from ur statement, both doesn't make much diff on the corals growth and merely preference issue?

I've heard the growth rate is not that different but the colors are different. Some people even go for t5 led hybrid systems.

Color different? So is LED or T5 produces nicer colors? And the colors u meant is viewing aspect or coloring up the corals? Tks