Calcium Reactor

richard23

Items are Calcium Reactor , reactor media, co2 tank , regulator and solenoid , ph probe , ph monitor and cutoff switch.

When tuned properly , will add kh,calcium,magnesium and other elements automatically to tank water with no fuss .

Stairway to Heaven

Hi all bros, just wanna check, if a calcium reactor is the same with a fusion reactor accompanied with the right media and all the above stuff mentioned by Bro Xiggie (Co2 tank etc etc..) or is there actually a difference? Thanks in advance for the replies! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A calcium reactor is a reactor where low ph water is circulated in the chamber to melt the cr media.

Low ph water is achieved by mixing co2 into the water and circulating the water in the chamber , water input and out put is slow (tuned to the requirement of the tank inhabitant.

So if a fusion reactor has all the characteristics of a CR then it can be converted to a CR .

A cr needs a recirculating pump, a co2 input line , water input and output line ,

Stairway to Heaven

I see.. And a CR is one of the alternative to dosing stuff to keep up the Kh and all the necessary elements right? Sorry still quite noob with these.. Which is actually a better system? Dosing or have a CR? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would think..cr is better long term, and more stable...automatically adjust...the problem is the ph probe being faulty, heard a lot of stories but want to seek further clarification on that...does that meant that you need to test and change the probe if it is faulty? not the whole ph controller which is quite expensive lol