Help with fish selections

Hi,

I do have some experience with flame angel. Can be quite aggressive once they've established themselves, but usually to new additions after them. So, the rule is, add the most aggressive fish in your long term plan last. Plenty of hiding places help, but if u have meek fish like chromis or anthias, they'll just hide without eating.

Since u are adding flame angel after having the anthias, I don't think there will be trouble.

Not sure about the firefishes.

• SRC Member
Hi,

I do have some experience with flame angel. Can be quite aggressive once they've established themselves, but usually to new additions after them. So, the rule is, add the most aggressive fish in your long term plan last. Plenty of hiding places help, but if u have meek fish like chromis or anthias, they'll just hide without eating.

Since u are adding flame angel after having the anthias, I don't think there will be trouble.

Not sure about the firefishes.

Firefish is very attractive fishes

But very vulnerable to begin attack (For my case)

I have told myself not to buy anymore firefish until I get all my angels and damsel out

But very reluctant to sacrifice my angels, so no firefish for me

:D

dino07.gif