Tanggy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Anyone have had green algae before?? wonder how to get rid of them... hmm.... but jus a bit and not as ugly as red so doesnt matter. was worst but the coraline is getting a foothold so will probably jus let it be. plus it does add a bit of color! KE KE

• SRC Member

Wow... I like your rockscape!! Can't seem to be able to cover my overflow box like that...dunno how to stack the rocks infront of the overflow box.. always unstable... Nice tank man!

Your looks very white in the pics... My light is very white, but my tank always seem a bit yellow.. dunno why... dun think it's the water... Think it could be general colour of the corals and LR that gives a yellowish effect? hmm...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
Hmm i saw a moorish idol.. how is it doing.. feeding???

Yup... feeding a little only. he seem more interested in the rocks, keeps pecking at the rocks. hope the rocks provide it enough food! But almost 1 month old liaoz seem to be quite healthy.

• SRC Member

One more thing dispar, forgot to call you last sat. paiseh.... quite bz with work nowadays.... :( hardly got time to come online.

wah nice tank. top part so bare.... waiting for sps huh? 

SPS hmmm...... maybe wait a few more months for the tank to mature, prob would have change a skimmer by then too... now trying to decide to get a Good DIY beckett, a euro reef or AquaC....

• SRC Member
Wow... I like your rockscape!! Can't seem to be able to cover my overflow box like that...dunno how to stack the rocks infront of the overflow box.. always unstable... Nice tank man!

Thanks. For the rocks, u can either use big rocks on the bottom or wat i did was use egg crate to create 2 step leaning against the overflow. and stack the rocks on the egg crates.

Your looks very white in the pics... My light is very white, but my tank always seem a bit yellow.. dunno why... dun think it's the water... Think it could be general colour of the corals and LR that gives a yellowish effect? hmm...

The light on the right is actually newer and a bit yellow. not sure if thats causing the green algae? hm...

• 2 weeks later...