Hello to all reefers!

For those who use cooling fans to reduce their tank temperature, I'd like to know what brand and type of the fan it is, what your tank dimensions are (length, breadth, height) and how many degrees Celsius was the temperature lowered. Replies are appreciated :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Similar Content

• By Willy Guccivera Yap
      Please share what is your tang favorite food!

My Tangs love to eat TLF Seaweed on Magnet Clipper and Vitalis Marine Grazer.
    • By Mr Kingfisher
      Pm 9824413seven
      Fiji encrusted in small rock. About 7cm. $80.
      Mint Green Branching Hammer, 2 heads $75. Size 4cm.
      Maroon Cynarina, Palm size $80
      Orange Fungia (Behind Cynarina) $60
      Orange Yuma $60

• By Mr Kingfisher
      Selling Green Hammer $120. Collect at Sengkang. PM 98244137. Approx 10cm when open. 
    • By kaminari369
      Selling my emperor angelfish, bought it recently but realized my that my tank would't be a large enough to house it, thus selling to a reefer that can better accomodate to its needs. 
      Currently only 1.5 inch - 2 inch which is quite small.
      Do pm me for more pics and offer me a price/fish/coral 
      Flexible with letting it go for lower price as i want to give it a better home
      Thank You
      My meetup is around Pasir Panjang, Harbourfront, Botanics, Buona Vista, Clementi and anywhere along the way, can be discussed.
      Just a sample pic below, actual fish is much smaller than that
      Can also message me at 97158663

• By AH BENG AQUARIUM
      Dear Singapore Reef Club Community,
      To show our appreciation towards your support for SRC and ABA, we have came out with a package deal to enable inexperience members or non-members to try out reefing as a hobby.
      Our package tank (IOS) is designed for an easy start up and to have all-in-one, we aim to make it convenient and fuss-free (slowly pick up the pace :D). 
      Do remember that the package is an easy start up for small fishes such as clownfish, gobies, etc. If you would like to place corals in future, a chiller and dosing would be required. 

Don't worry, we will guide you and ensure your success
      Package A - Starter

OCEAN FREE NANO MARINE 2 24L-  27.5CM(W) x 27.5CM(L) x 32CM(H). Lights, pump, skimmer and skimmer air pump included. Bio Home 300g - Porous area for bacteria culture to grow. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II - For bacteria to establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. Live rock 2 kg live rock  Live sand Carib sea live sand  Natural sea water 30L 1 Week of free water testing. (Ammonia, No2, No3, Po4 and PH). PROMO PRICE : $214.90 $180
      Package B - Starter UPGRADED*

OceanFree Nano Marine 5 96L - 60CM(W) x 40CM(L) x 40CM(H) * Lights, pump, skimmer and skimmer air pump included. Bio Home 1000g - Porous area for bacteria culture to grow. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II - For bacteria to establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. Live rock 8 kg live rock  Live sand Carib sea live sand  Natural sea water 90L 1 Week of free water testing. (Ammonia, No2, No3, Po4 and PH). PROMO PRICE : $538.90 $450
      Package C - ADVANCED

DYMAX IQ9 48L - 47CM(L) x 47CM(W) x 22CM(H)*  Lights, pump and skimmer included. JUST CAME OUT THIS YEAR ! Bio Home 1000g - Porous area for bacteria culture to grow. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II - For bacteria to establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. AirPump for skimmer Live rock 5 kg live rock  Live sand Carib sea live sand  Natural sea water 40L 1 Week of free water testing. (Ammonia, No2, No3, Po4 and PH). PROMO PRICE : $636.90 $570
      Thank you for your support.
      Ah Beng Aquarium 471 Geylang Rd, Singapore 389430 +6597761341 https://goo.gl/maps/j3huxhENw6eNsGcN8
      This promotion will end on 05 October 2020. 
      Pricing and item can be change without prior notice (We try not to).
  • Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WTB Ecotech MP10QD Dry Side

2. 1

Looking for Cheato

3. 0

Wts Tube Anemone

4. 0

Wtt 5" sailfin tang w chaeto