hey guys...... i gonna learn diving soon

• SRC Member

yeah.. enjoy your first breath underwater and the majestic view of the sea and their inhibitants underwater. Time to be their "prisoners".. hahaha :P and let the curious creatures come and investigate u...

damned.. i missed diving already.. and i just came back 2 days ago.. :(

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• 3 weeks later...
yeah.. enjoy your first breath underwater and the majestic view of the sea and their inhibitants underwater. Time to be their "prisoners".. hahaha :P and let the curious creatures come and investigate u...

damned.. i missed diving already.. and i just came back 2 days ago.. :(

Haha came back liao(actually was 1 week ago that i was back)..... was amaze by the loads of corals....

• SRC Member

Went pulau tioman..... 4 dive site were fan canyon, malang rocks, house reef and kadok bay..... Pics with my teacher ;);)

cool... now can practise what my signature says.. :D welcome to the exclusive club of SCUBA (Self-Confessed Underwater Breathing Addicts :lol: )

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
LOLZ

1 more day to tioman

Kel too bad u not going

this trip im going to explore new dive site(maybe the east side) to see if can bring divers there

:angry: u evil... :evil: tempting me... urgh... :P

Hmm me kana tempted too..... hopefully no more slight fault equipment.. last time my inflater keep free flow(bubble coming out non- stop) den my air finish so fast.. can't even enjoy myself...

everytime first one low on air.. so paiseh

• SRC Member
Im backkkkkkkk

kns

kena screw by operator nv go east side

A lot of boring dives nothing else <_<

Can organised for next year wat

hahaha.. heng never join u... hahaha.. just kidding.. :P plan for next yr?? u still have a good 4 more months to go leh... :o

• SRC Member
I'm back!!!! :lol: Redang!!! I'm hooked!!!

hehehe.. :lol: now u know why i love to go there... it is very beautiful.. the only thing i hate, the journey back!! <_< did u go snorkel at the baby shark reef??? urgh.. i want to go back there to dive again!!!!!!!!!!...

• SRC Member

hehehe.. :lol: now u know why i love to go there... it is very beautiful.. the only thing i hate, the journey back!! <_< did u go snorkel at the baby shark reef??? urgh.. i want to go back there to dive again!!!!!!!!!!...

no lah.. never go snorkeling. Vis not very good. Think only 10m. quite bad. Then mak chantek become tak chantek... <_<

but i saw my first shark.... haha a black tip. And think they saw a leopard shark too. thats when i was up on the boat :angry:

anyway, its a very beautiful place even tho vis not good, its still better than tioman and dayang.....

• SRC Member

no lah.. never go snorkeling. Vis not very good. Think only 10m. quite bad. Then mak chantek become tak chantek... <_<

but i saw my first shark.... haha a black tip. And think they saw a leopard shark too. thats when i was up on the boat :angry:

anyway, its a very beautiful place even tho vis not good, its still better than tioman and dayang.....

well... good vis like 25M once when i dive in mak chantek comes once in a while.. u have to be lucky... but then, good vis usually mean not much fishes.. :(