My little update...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.... been some time since i take a pic of my tank as i did not accquired much for the past few weeks..... But since i have change my 400 6500k sakis to 400 radium blue, i decide to take a few pic to see how was the effect....

oh ya many :thanks::thanks: to you know who for fixing up my MH

post-34-1093146490.jpg

• SRC Member

guess where??? they died in an serious ich outbreak all thanks to someone :lol::lol::lol: you know who you are...... nvm long story

my gone too...believe it started with the ABT that is carry some disease itself already.....altho eat like a pig....but the body start to frow fungus and rot....and spread to the Sohal...... <_<

my gone too...believe it started with the ABT that is carry some disease itself already.....altho eat like a pig....but the body start to frow fungus and rot....and spread to the Sohal...... <_<

yeah.. lots of my fren's abt experience that....... Mine didn't, the fish just got a serious ich from my fren's fish and den did not manage to make it..... Actually was my fault, i volunteer to look after the fish....

ok...but luckily my clown tang doesent have any sickness n when i introduce it i add few drops of copper into my FOWLR n until now never add anything..all my fish no ich... :lol:

ya but do you know that copper are very poisonous to fishes like tangs and angels... They may suffer some sight effect from it