Advance Dive

yus75

For either Adventure dives or PADI Advanced Open Water Course, there is theory for it. It is up to the Instructor to conduct during the trip or on a regular weekday.

For those eager to learn more, you can even loan or purchase the PADI Adventure Dives manual for further reading.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

hi guys , i have been reading the threads you all posted , the pictures look impressive ! and the stories aer slurping good .... i completed my open water recently .would really love to dive with you all too .but like the few of them , i also low on $$ .. hahah .hope to join you all in diving trips soon ... will keep tracking on this topic =) DIVE EAT SLEEP

• SRC Member

it is an escape from the daily rat race lifestyle... enjoy yourself while diving.. dun stress yourself unduely.... if u dun feel like diving even though u paid for it, dun.. DONT let the pressure of peers bring u along.. i know of friends who paid for the trip but dive only 1 time.. the main thing is to relax and enjoy yourself...

personally, i prefer to dive in a smaller grp of say 8-10 ppl lesser would be best.. if more than that, the boat can get pretty cramped and when everybody is rigging up, u be jostling for space.. and feel pressurised to rig up fast.. to me, all these are undue and unnecessary stress.. take your time to rig up but not the entire day though :D

Happy diving.

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.