Help to purchase Skimz ZAR127 Zeolite Auto Reactor from ReefMarketSG and send to New Zealand = please.

Hi - I am a reefer in New Zealand and I am looking to using Zeovit BAC and Zeolites  with Tropic Marin NP - Bacto - Balance - carbon dosing on my 800l / 200G reef tank.

Looking at reactor options - I have decided that the Skimz ZAR127 Zeolite Auto Reactor - would be perfect. But they are no longer available and I have found one at ReefMarketSG  -  in stock. 

Perfect - I will purchase that for $282.00 and ask that it be courier to New Zealand.

I contacted ReefMarketSG and asked if they would send the ZAR127 to New Zealand - yes was the answer - Courier cost quoted to me was $654.29

How can someone ask $654.29 to send a parcel to NZ?

I contacted Just Ship and was quoted $169.95

So I asked ReefMarketSG if they could put the Skim reactor in to a box and Just Ship would collect it.

Yes was the answer - $50 charge to put the reactor in to a box....

So ReekMarket wants to charge me $50 to put the reactor in to a box, and $654.29 to send this reactor to NZ.

My question is - would someone be prepared to help package this reactor and send it to NZ?

I do not want to pay the $50 as I think this is terrible customer service, the whole process has been very difficult.

look forward to hearing from someone.... thanks Arron - NZ.

Here is my tank - 1yr old. I have 17 fish, they are in quarantine tanks in my office, I added a shrimp and introduced ICH.... 

The tank needs to be empty / fallow for 76 days so the ICH will die off, 39 days to go. ICH dies off in the DT within 76 days... then I will re introduce my fish. Can't wait...

Thanks again for your help.

20230711_204453.jpg

Hi - All - quick question - are ReefmarketSG normally good to deal with?

I have purchased reef equipment from all over the world and never had issues like this. Most companies are great to deal with and are very helpful. Certainly not charging $50 to put something in a box.

I contacted DHL and got a quote of $200 to NZ, not sure how the $600 price got quoted.

Just Ship said they would put the reactor in to a box, cost $13.50, looks like i will go this way. I will update this as i go... thanks for the offers to help.... 

Shipping and packing.JPG