Wat the next cheapest upgrade after 2014

iori_del

• SRC Member

HI all, a newbie too for a little advise..

I have a 4x1.5x1.5 tank FWOLR .

i have a weipro 2014 with the 4000 pump woth me.. The skimmate is way too little.

As my knowledge is too little can i ask help from the bro here tat how brand can i use and wat the price the like as i dun have a sump. Only 2 2028 running...

CAn give any advise? thanks a lot.

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

What is your pump rating like? WeiPro skimmer needs a minimum of 2000 litres/hour pump to work satisfactory... Also, do you perform regular skimmer maintainence to make sure that the 'air valves' are not blocked?

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

• SRC Member
HI all, a newbie too for a little advise..

I have a 4x1.5x1.5 tank FWOLR .

i have a weipro 2014 with the 4000 pump woth me.. The skimmate is way too little.

As my knowledge is too little can i ask help from the bro here tat how brand can i use and wat the price the like as i dun have a sump. Only 2 2028 running...

CAn give any advise? thanks a lot.

I think you should go for a gd P/S... should not cut on that as PS will determine how gd yr tank and stock is... no point buying a cheap PS and at the end of the day... many expensive stock dies...

Just my 2cents ... ;)

• SRC Member
Whats ur budget like? How about MARCO needlewheel?? IMO go for larger/better ones as it benefits for the long run.

i have a spare $300 to spend, was thinking of getting a RESUN CL-650 or change a skimmer...

Tat my budget. But then must be those outside sump one... or hang one any to recommend so tat i can zoom in to get the stuff i want

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!