Vans Marine 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I have the same type of zoos... Blue with orange/pink mouths... I have a colony of it! :)

Ur green yumas nice! very nicely [acked on one pice of LR and very green!

Chio chio Lieutenant tang.. white colour

with pac man shape behind the gills and blue and black bordered scalpel spine :wub:

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
I have the same type of zoos... Blue with orange/pink mouths... I have a colony of it! :)

Ur green yumas nice! very nicely [acked on one pice of LR and very green!

Chio chio Lieutenant tang.. white colour

with pac man shape behind the gills and blue and black bordered scalpel spine :wub:

he...he...thanks bro.Raymond....the other zoo's hitched hiked on my common other zoo's I got from eaquarist that week.

Wha say you have a whole colony as well? :yeah:

This Lieutenant is basically from Sri Lanka to Indonesia you should see the one from South Africa liao super stunning man....really drooling but LFS said very hard to import from there even though they have it....sian :(

• SRC Member

by the way.....I need to ask some dedicated reefers here (preferably) staying near the east who wants a job as a paid personal tank assistant.(tank nanny doesn't sound good) :lol: Will need to be overseas next year so better start searching now.... ;)

if there isn't anyone I may have to sell off the live stock and restart all over again when I come back.... :(

oh if you guys want to come over and take a look at my tank , you can contact bro.RYZ , Edwan , Bubble or Bro.Happy for more details and contact. Its alot better to see in person. Drinks on the house....cheers guys!