Need help in hanging 4ft MH

gaga

Does anyone know is there is anybody in the market to provide such service? could have done it myself but too bad no ladder no drill and also lack the expertise to know what kind of plug to use. Hope somebody can help.

• SRC Member

Hi gaga,

Actually it's not difficult to install, can borrow ladder and hand drill from yr next door, just need to drill a hold there. Impt is the bolt, can go to hardware shop and ask for the expansion bolt (1 bolt = $1). Just slot the bolt into the hole and

turn the knob , it will expand internally. It's very strong and high safety level that's why people used it to hang their Ceiling fan and sarong for baby.

Rdgs

Steven

• SRC Member
hm... drilling celling not easy... must get those drill wit hammering effect one... if not u will drill tilll ur face turn green..

U will need a bosch SDS plus drill. The expention bolt is 8mm in diameter. :)

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH

Spend the whole day trying to drill the ceiling, damn terok man first two hole kena the rebar in the end end up having 4 holes in the ceiling right now. secondly the bolt which i bought size M8 is too small for my size 18 drill bit hole. Should have got the M10 bolt instead. Will going down to jalan besar hardware shop later this morning to get the M10 but not sure they open on sunday. Does anyone knows of any other place thats sell these bolt on a sunday.

• SRC Member
Spend the whole day trying to drill the ceiling, damn terok man first two hole kena the rebar in the end end up having 4 holes in the ceiling right now. secondly the bolt which i bought size M8 is too small for my size 18 drill bit hole. Should have got the M10 bolt instead. Will going down to jalan besar hardware shop later this morning to get the M10 but not sure they open on sunday. Does anyone knows of any other place thats sell these bolt on a sunday.

Go to any HOME_FIX DIY STORE they have it.

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH