List Of Local Tank Maker

mantis

Hi all,

May I suggest we start A LIST OF ALL LOCAL TANK MAKERS.

I hv searched this forum and information on tank makers are available BUT it's not gathered together in a list (at least, not that I hv seen [i stand corrected] - if there is such a list here, I would be grateful if any bros here can point me to that link). :bow:

A list of all local tank makers (those known ones) would be a useful reference for newbies or those who want to upgrade their tanks' sizes. I am sure the bros here hv much experience to share and are familiar with many local tank makers.

To make the list more meaningful, we could include information about which members' tank (as far as u know) were made by these tank makers. This would allow us to cross-reference the tank maker with the members' tank section to get pictures of the tanks and details of the tank maker's work quality.

So anyone like to start......pleaseeeesss: :thanks:

S/N TANK MAKER/CONTACT NUMBER MEMBERS' TANKS

MADE BY TANK MAKER

• SRC Member
Hi all,

May I suggest we start A LIST OF ALL LOCAL TANK MAKERS.

I hv searched this forum and information on tank makers are available BUT it's not gathered together in a list (at least, not that I hv seen [i stand corrected] - if there is such a list here, I would be grateful if any bros here can point me to that link). :bow:

A list of all local tank makers (those known ones) would be a useful reference for newbies or those who want to upgrade their tanks' sizes. I am sure the bros here hv much experience to share and are familiar with many local tank makers.

To make the list more meaningful, we could include information about which members' tank (as far as u know) were made by these tank makers. This would allow us to cross-reference the tank maker with the members' tank section to get pictures of the tanks and details of the tank maker's work quality.

So anyone like to start......pleaseeeesss: :thanks:

MADE BY TANK MAKER

Interesting project. Maybe I can incorporate it into my database

http://reef.web-genesis.net/

Interesting project. Maybe I can incorporate it into my database

http://reef.web-genesis.net/

Yes bro, y not. Everyone just chip in abit and I believe this could be 'one-stop', useful source of information on local LFS as well as tank makers for all reefers. ;) We kn the info is here but it is just not collated.

The website u created on LFS is a wonderful resource page - simple but informative. I did not even know that it existed. Thanks for sharing. :) Suggestion : Why not hv it as a hyperlink on this forum.........perhaps, mod can consider hehehe. :upsidedown:

Seriously, I hv been to the members' tank section and some of the bros here hv tanks that I would die for.......very inspirational. Obviously, lots of time, efforts and $$$ must hv gone into their projects. If the bros could pleaseessss spare a moment and contribute info on the tank makers, it would be most beneficial...... :thanks:

• SRC Member
I start lah...

MADE BY TANK MAKER

1. K.L. Fish Tank Manufacturer

KB-1 Kaki Bukit Ave 3

#10-08/09 (416087)

Tel :- 67884133

HP :- 98483685

Contact Person :- K L Lim

One thing one must be advise is that U must.....MUST....tell the tank maker what U wan...eg....how the piping should be done....what size of piping U wan.....insist on certain special spec eg thickness of glass if u have the needs.....

Overall if U don know what U wan & require then U can always ask the people here or sit down & talk to the tank maker themselves.......

One thing one must be advise is that U must.....MUST....tell the tank maker what U wan...eg....how the piping should be done....what size of piping U wan.....insist on certain special spec eg thickness of glass if u have the needs.....

Overall if U don know what U wan & require then U can always ask the people here or sit down & talk to the tank maker themselves.......

:thanks: for the advice. Will bear that in mind when I go for a bigger tank.

Truth is this thread was intended to become a info resource for interested reefers on tank makers.......but seems like not much interest leh.

• SRC Member

1. K.L. Fish Tank Manufacturer

KB-1 Kaki Bukit Ave 3

#10-08/09 (416087)

Tel :- 67884133

HP :- 98483685

Contact Person :- K L Lim

2. CR Aquarium

IMO, not too bad also.....

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

• SRC Member
i support mantis' idea abt posting a pic of the tank made from that tank maker, to show its workmanship. because i think the quality of the tank is very impt when considering to buy one. :)

sorry, i meant the cross reference idea. but posting a pic would be good too.... :)

• SRC Member
woo.. i need these informations badly. more more. where's CR?

CORAL REEF AQUARIUM MANUFACTURER PTE LTD

No.218 Tagore Lane

Singapore 787599

Tel : (65) 68417357

Fax : (65) 68426861

Email : info@craquarium.com.sg

they have a showroom of their tanks with coral and fish inside.....

CORAL REEF AQUARIUM MANUFACTURER PTE LTD

No.218 Tagore Lane

Singapore 787599

Tel : (65) 68417357

Fax : (65) 68426861

Email : info@craquarium.com.sg

they have a showroom of their tanks with coral and fish inside.....

Very detailed and helpful information. I will put all the inputs together and re-compile the list if there are more substantial contributions from fellow reefers here. :thanks::bow:

• SRC Member

GEO-AQUATIC (Wei/Goh_TM)

Homepage: www.geo-aquatic.com

Email: phil@geo-aquatic.com

See here for pictures of their custom made tanks:

6x2x2.5

4ft

can view many more photos of mother setups when u click in the bar at the top right corner of the webpage I had linked up.

Hi there,

I have added a new database for Local tank Makers. However, some of the info is incomplete. Would appreciate more complete info.

http://reef.web-genesis.net

regards

Hi all.

Good. Salivateforme has volunteered to incorporate the data into his webpage; then there is no need for me to compile the data here for this thread that I started. Pls carry on.

Thanks bro Salivateforme ;)