Rio32HF

Rocky99

• SRC Member

i'm not sure if this would qualify as a product review yet for its length. i thought this is something interesting to share.

video

it's the first day i got it, as the return pump for my upcoming new tank and subsequently to drive my skimmer. over the next few months i'll give a more proper review.

the video was taken with a nokia hp. sorry for the lousy quality. this will need Quicktime to view.

not that i had nothing better to do, but i had to test if the pump cos i only got 3days 1 for 1 exchange if it's faulty. my new tank is not here and i cannot replace my 3ft tank return pump to test cos it uses a different fitting.

water that comes out is from a pail of water. Had to stop cos i'm worried the pump may spoil if water level falls below the pump height. it's a makeshift toilet as my flat is undergoing upgrading. both toilets cannot use.

:)

Video_009_.3gp

• SRC Member

You're apparently have really.....really......REALLLLYYYYY.......nothing to do.... :ooh::ooh:

Home toilet is one thing but.......toilet for public use....?????? :blink:

Anyway...thats the power from the 32......pump is powerful...most definitely but people are still a bit skeptical about using china made products..... ;)