Powder Blue not eating

Maybe you can try to flood the tank with more food so that your PBT will learn to eat it.

Having some other fishes that are eating prepared food will also helps as sometimes they will monkey see and monkey do :P

Good luck.

But I normally keep it in Quarantine tank for them to learn how to eat before let them in my main tank. I afraid if I put in main tank, if it doesn't eat and I cannot get him out from there already.

try blending ur own mix of seafood and nori with extreme garlic. works v.well..

I tried and it still not eating. I afraid it will starve to death so I put it back to main tank hope it will follow other fishes to eat. But now another problem is my brown tang keep bully my PBT? now my PBT fin all tear by the BT... tried to put mirror, still BT keep chasing the PBT, really dun know what to do now..

If I put it in, other tang also fight for that... now my PBT got no time to eat as BT keep chasing it when it see it ...

both tang will eat and forget the fight at least for a moment ..

Just like human, they fight for teritary b'cos of resting place & food...

• SRC Member

I tried and it still not eating. I afraid it will starve to death so I put it back to main tank hope it will follow other fishes to eat. But now another problem is my brown tang keep bully my PBT? now my PBT fin all tear by the BT... tried to put mirror, still BT keep chasing the PBT, really dun know what to do now..

it chased my yellow tang till it hides in one corner and refuses to swim from that corner.. haha.. but after a week or so of chasing now both eat together and swim together like best buddy... in fact YT eatin more than my powder brown now.. :lol: