bikes kakis

yus75

• SRC Member
I always love & wanted to ride a bike like u guys but gave up the idea after failing to pass the test after 8 attempts :paiseh:

8 :pinch::fear::ph34r: ...how come so much....??exceed pts or immediate failure?? but dun worry...u not alone....i remember during my skool time me n a grp of us take lesson together...afew more than 10times test hehhee...by the time they got 2B i already take the 2A :lol::lol:

but now leceh la....must go out 1 to feel the real traffic n the practical so many if not wrong.....12yrs ago wen i take onli 5lesson...save $$$ n time :):)

Hello bro, sorry no pics! I have been doing bike tours since 1986 and when I first started, I took a lot of photos. Now I just enjoys the ride and the distance covered in a days riding is longer than previous rides.

For the last week ride, we rode for 780km from 2nd link to Kuala Besut at the Kelantan/Trengganu border. I left at 6.30am and reach around 3.30pm travelling at around 150-160km/h along the east coast of Msia.

The next day, Friday, is the route we're looking forward to. Its from Trengganu to Penang, using the scenic mountainous East West Highway. The purpose of the trip is to ride along this high altitude highway. Dont call yourself a biker/long distance tourer if you havent been to this route.

We reach Penang around 3pm and spend the afternoon swimming at the resort pool after the 500km ride. In the evening, we took a cab to Gurney Drive for dinner.

The next day, Saturday, we rode to KL to join up with more bikers from Spore who is heading to the MotoGP race in Sepang. There were about 70 superbikes at the hotel then.

The next day, I left for Spore early in the morning as I got to attend a wedding. I didnt go to see the race but managed to watch it live on TV instead.

Conclusion: Although Im a seasoned biker, this ride is pretty tiring as Im getting older. :o