COE prices for Oct 05

silverfish

Lateest coe prices.. pretty sharp plunge man..

Category

A Car (1600cc & below) &Taxi QP ($): 11,991

B Car (Above 1600 cc) QP ($): 11,002

C Goods Vehicle & Bus QP ($): 7,334

D Motorcycle QP ($): 551

E Open QP ($): 12,000

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Sales Executive bidded Cat E instead of Cat B for me. in terms of COE rebate when i scrap the car, i lugi $998. coz COE rebate for Cat E is based on either the coe value of CAT E or which ever CAT ur car is in (for my case, is CAT B ), which ever is lower......... sianz.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
My Sales Executive bidded Cat E instead of Cat B for me. in terms of COE rebate when i scrap the car, i lugi $998. coz COE rebate for Cat E is based on either the coe value of CAT E or which ever CAT ur car is in (for my case, is CAT B ), which ever is lower......... sianz.

Never mind the $998 lah, at least you got your dream car. :D Got rebate or not since it was so much difference. Guess yours pegged at $13,000? So got extra $1,000 to spend. :lol:

Maybe time for me to scrap my car earlier.....my COE is a wopping $40,000

:off: Anyone knows if the Toyota Mark X a good car? Thinking of it.

got regret or not?

Wow like that don't even buy any car until the COE is $1 lol....

Just imagine abt 9yrs back it is going for $100k for luxury cars.

No lah... regret wat... since a COE last time is $100K, nothing to regret about mah... :D

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
Izit a SUV??

My favourite SUV now is a Toyota Fortuna... nicer than Prado!!! Huge and at below $100K, worth its price! :)

Not a SUV but a saloon car. Just that it is a new model from Toyota. 2.5L V6 5 speed ECT rear wheel drive. This engine will be the same as the new upcoming Lexus IS250. Also same engine as the lower end Toyota Crown 2.5L. Output about 200 bhp. Not bad for a 2.5L car IMHO. Parallel import only selling at about $105,000.

Not a SUV but a saloon car. Just that it is a new model from Toyota. 2.5L V6 5 speed ECT rear wheel drive. This engine will be the same as the new upcoming Lexus IS250. Also same engine as the lower end Toyota Crown 2.5L. Output about 200 bhp. Not bad for a 2.5L car IMHO. Parallel import only selling at about $105,000.

go go go.....

Wow with this car you sure zoom away very fast one lol...

I guess if you've been eyeing for a certain car for sometime. Now it's the time to buy liao. Provided you can pay for it's maintenance. Sign... seems like more cars on the rd and soon ERP prices going up again.

Wow! but 2.5L consumption pretty high leh.... with the old price now... :( :( :(

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Wow! but 2.5L consumption pretty high leh.... with the old price now... :( :( :(

Not much difference from my present car.....2.4L in terms of oil consumption.

Hehe, I am not affected by the ERP because of my job nature :rolleyes: , maybe once in a blue moon may need to get into the city in the early morning. :lol:

But then hor...I like to speed a bit sometimes, I trash my car till the RPM hit 6000. Still dreaming of getting an auto march/suzuki for wifey to use daily and then get a EVO 9 or WRX STi Spec C for personal use...... :evil:

Not much difference from my present car.....2.4L in terms of oil consumption.

Hehe, I am not affected by the ERP because of my job nature :rolleyes: , maybe once in a blue moon may need to get into the city in the early morning. :lol:

But then hor...I like to speed a bit sometimes, I trash my car till the RPM hit 6000. Still dreaming of getting an auto march/suzuki for wifey to use daily and then get a EVO 9 or WRX STi Spec C for personal use...... :evil:

Good for you bro... nowadays I try to drive slower due to the oil price... :(

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
okie lar.... you trash on ECP should be quite safe. Wait for the new STi, 2.7 litres :P

Wow, from 2.0L to 2.7L, must be a real power horse. Later trash the new horse and put a pair of wings on it can rotate and lift off liao. :lol:

• SRC Member
drive slower burn more fuel right? lol... buy big car drive slow? like don't make sense lei

Vin's car not big lah....just that he always find his fuel tank leaking thats all. :lol: I always trash my car...until the belt tensioner and brake pads need to be changed after only 1 year of usage. <_<. Wifey also complain the way I drive.

got regret or not?

Wow like that don't even buy any car until the COE is $1 lol....

Just imagine abt 9yrs back it is going for $100k for luxury cars.

regret what??? 2 late 4 regrets la. :lol: anyway, once u pay deposit, dun even go and look at coe prices........ more heartache only. :(

Austin's Birthday

.png

Never mind the $998 lah, at least you got your dream car. :D Got rebate or not since it was so much difference. Guess yours pegged at $13,000? So got extra $1,000 to spend. :lol:

Maybe time for me to scrap my car earlier.....my COE is a wopping $40,000

:off: Anyone knows if the Toyota Mark X a good car? Thinking of it.

bro, my coe is pegged at 14k, so with the open CAT hitting at 12k this round; i m entitled to a 2k refund.

Austin's Birthday

.png

Vin's car not big lah....just that he always find his fuel tank leaking thats all. :lol: I always trash my car...until the belt tensioner and brake pads need to be changed after only 1 year of usage. <_<. Wifey also complain the way I drive.

heng you using stock pads and disc. Last time I using metallic pads and slotted disc and every 6-8months I need to change liao lol....

okie lar.... you trash on ECP should be quite safe. Wait for the new STi, 2.7 litres :P

for those who r less power hungry, there's a chance that the PIs might bring in the new civic Si coupe next yr. dun think Kah Motors will be bringing this in to compete with the integras.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
bro, my coe is pegged at 14k, so with the open CAT hitting at 12k this round; i m entitled to a 2k refund.

You better chase them for the refund, do not let them give you excuses. Should be considered as lucky and no regret right? :lol:

You better chase them for the refund, do not let them give you excuses. Should be considered as lucky and no regret right? :lol:

half-hearted la bro, i shld hv waited for a couple of mths more. i m speculating that the coe will drop further. refund will be deducted 2moro, coz i am gonna settle the full downpayment 2moro.

u buy high, u sell high.

u buy low, u sell low.

diff is u dun lugi so much on bank loan as the amt u borrow is significantly lower. but i think banks will be raising interest rates soon, coz judging by the rate the new car prices r dropping, they will not be able to maintain their profit margins.

Austin's Birthday

.png

for those who r less power hungry, there's a chance that the PIs might bring in the new civic Si coupe next yr. dun think Kah Motors will be bringing this in to compete with the integras.

KM will be bringing in the 2.0L civic at ard $80k but now the COE crashed so I dunno if the prices will hold or not. Heard due to arrive in Jan.

160bhp K20 engine, cruise control with IHCC Radar. Cool....