Prices of T5 NO lights

Wow. I thot so. Did I buy the wrong one or what !! I thought the lfs said that the $12.50 stocks were all sold out and then I asked whats the difference between the discounted tubes and the $28 tubes. He said that the latter was of better quality. Can anyone verify that ? Thanks.

• SRC Member
Wow. I thot so. Did I buy the wrong one or what !! I thought the lfs said that the $12.50 stocks were all sold out and then I asked whats the difference between the discounted tubes and the $28 tubes. He said that the latter was of better quality. Can anyone verify that ? Thanks.

Bro, which LFS u went??? tink u kena con liaozz... :cry:

btw, aquaz is T5 HO not NO lights...so which tubes u got?? HO or NO???

If its HO, maybe u can pm Aquaz to verify as its one of e sponsors in this forum.

Confirm Aquaz or Aqualight? I went to one LFS to get a coulpe of Aquaz tubes. The chap came out with the tubes and told me it was $20++ per tube. I said the Aquaz tubes should be on offer, but the sticker price on the tubes stated it was $20++. Upon looking closer, we noticed it was Aqualight tubes! That's why the higher price.

Honest mistake.

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be, be one.

Marcus Aurelius

Wah !!!! Pai Seh Pai Seh !!!!!!! I just went to check and confirm again. It is really Aqua light man !!!! Blur like sotong. thot I told the fellow that I wanted Aqua Z !! Sigh........Sorry to all the bros here !!!!! Thanks Emteo for the prompt.

Anyway, are Aqua Light tubes better ??