s00n's humble 2 footer FOWLR....

colinsoon

• SRC Member
bro ... dun scream ready la ... when u wanna go ... this week not good leh ... seems like exciting shipments coming in ... if we dun finalise soon ... my remaining 70 dollars will become 70 cents .... hahahaha.... btw do you know how to keep sps ? the pink kinda that jervismun got ? looks quite nice ...

ok ok... next saturday? how bout that.... nxt thursday my paper finish, den friday i got tuition in the afternoon, unless there is a night shipment.. den saturday morning i going collect the new tank from timng12...

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish are getting cleverer :P

Those are inverts I think... Live Brine Shrimp :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

live brine shrimp.... where to get em?

i think it's good food for he fishes... can train them to hunt

May train them to be more aggressive though... AM sells a pack for $2 :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

live brine shrimp.... where to get em?

i think it's good food for he fishes... can train them to hunt

might just carry parasite too :pinch:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

might just carry parasite too :pinch:

True... but it's nice to feed ur LS live food once in a while...

• SRC Member

i guess its the risk you hafta take, as its easier to introduce parasites into the tank with LBS. unless you are ready to breed your own LBS, which i am pretty lazy to.. haha.. too much equipment in my room already... 2 chillers and watever not..

oh oh oh ! speaking bout chillers, i fixed my leaky chiller!!! whahahaa... colin rox. he can fix chillers. hhahaa

post-34-1146334568.jpg

Let me know... I might join u guys... but don't you think the "chiong session" must coincide with new shipment? Oh I am so addicted to "new shipment"!!! :D So damn fun last Friday :upsidedown:

zZzZZz...LoL. NEW SHIPMENT at G.ocTo...LOTS of NICE corals avaliable. GRAb them before its too LATE! :lol:

Bro u were there right? Bought anything?

Nope...would have if my tank wasn't so full. They really have some great looking corals there. :)

Em... bro after your wedding and first child :yeah: ... we all plan for our next upgrade lor!!! I think a 5 by 2.5 by 2 is a nice configuration. Or a 6ft perhaps!!! :rolleyes: I better start saving or asking my financier for a investment plan that will mature by then :lol:

• SRC Member

haiz. all you can get something.. i cant...

anyway who is interested to adopt a file fish? and a lyretail anthias? lyre bout 3 inches, file about 4 inches. i juz picked it up from thomas, but cant keep them cos too big.. i wanted to sixline more though, but it jumped out this morning.. haiz..

anyone???

haiz. all you can get something.. i cant...

anyway who is interested to adopt a file fish? and a lyretail anthias? lyre bout 3 inches, file about 4 inches. i juz picked it up from thomas, but cant keep them cos too big.. i wanted to sixline more though, but it jumped out this morning.. haiz..

anyone???

I can't... although quite interested in the Lyretail... better not :look:

Hey bro... I'm not too sure this avatar suits u... u r getting more feminine you know? It's scary... the transformation from a Crazy Horse... to a pix of a girl... to a cute little thing... err... I think I will send the Zoos to you instead... not safe to invite you over ;)

• SRC Member

haha ok.. but the lyretail is quite a snatch.. very very pretty... its like the king of the tank if i put it in.. cos its like 3 times the length of the rest of my fishes...

now lets talk bout the filefish.. hahaha.. damn cute.. the moment it went it, all the fishes in my tank disappeared. juz lidat. for 3 min, before the first chromis popped its head around to peek.. soo cute!!!

Don't change subject... talk about your avatar!!! What happened to the bro Colinsoon I know for the past 2 months?!?... I suspect you are his "girl" in disguise... is bro Colinsoon really busy, so you are here to keep his thread alive? If yes... welcome "ah soh" (as in bro's wife in Cantonese) :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

okok. yes yes yes. its me. prove....

<<<-------------------------------------

hahaha... eh jervis, the lyretail, i think its really a gem for you. wana consider? cos if i release it into my tank, there is no way for me to catch it already...

its really pretty!!

• SRC Member
okok. yes yes yes. its me. prove....

<<<-------------------------------------

hahaha... eh jervis, the lyretail, i think its really a gem for you. wana consider? cos if i release it into my tank, there is no way for me to catch it already...

its really pretty!!

Post a picture! Haha..... :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~