Nano cube tank

jef

Well, so far my tank is good. No casualty " TOUCH WOOD". Im no expert but like most of the bros said, take care the water and the water will take care of your stocks. I change my water once every two weeks with sea water I bought. Let it run for one day b4 I change the tank water 20%. Maintain temp around 24-26 at night and 26-28 in the day.( without chiller ) . I used my home aircon lor... so far its ok.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

tot u guys would like an update on my nanocube tank. So far it will be 3 months this coming saturday. so far so good. Here some pics guys. Errr if the picture appear to large, I hope colinsoon will be seing this and resize the pic for me coz I got no idea how to do it..... Thanks :D:lol::D:lol:

• SRC Member

Yoz...glad your tank is doing well, keep up the good work...anyway do you use any media like carbon or rowa? U can resize your pi using photoshop....just set the longer sid of the pic depending on whether its a protrait or landscape to max 700pixels...it'll fit the screen nicely :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• 1 month later...

kind of difficult seeing the picture of your tank. If you are using a digital camera, set it to 640 X 480 pixels everytime you take photo of your tank, and you don't have to resize at all.

Wah... using your home aircon, electricity bills might be quite high huh :unsure:

Anyway, nice to see you back with your tank desprite carrot cake chopping by Tampine Mall shop. I have been running 24g nano for almost about half a year, everything since fine and i enjoying this hobby. Also thank to those fellow 24g nano cube reefer that give me many advises, especially elimmel - Melvin, lot of tips i gotten from him.

Hi jef,

is advise to change the ceramic rings and carbon every 3 months, but suggest you to change all these media for long term maintenance as it could act as nitrate factory.

You can subsitite with "purigen", "biohome" and "Rowa".

By the way, how long you have been keeping your clam ?