M&M's Tank

Altantis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No :unsure::unsure::unsure: not these... something very colourful... something new :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Emm... what colourful thing ah??? I can't recall leh... bro Altantis, post a pix la... post anything in your tank that is colourful!!! :yeah:

Ha Ha ha ha....

Continue Colourful Series 2

20060516-ColourfulStarStarburstPoly.jpg

Colourful Starburst Polyp :look:

ok finally... something in plastic

20060516-QxnClam1.jpg

Wah... got coralline on the shell some more :bow::bow::bow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Crocea from Bro Qxn's Tank

20060516-QxnCrocea3.jpg

Hey bro... u into erotic photography??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I got the sample from another forum contest. Lucky draw. And there is also the last entries on the day eg. 2359hrs which I qualify for 4 day for a chance to win a bottle of reef-roid but not so lucky. :paiseh:

Aiya... I give you a bit to try lor... but your corals will surely like it one... :lol: You can mix with your Cyclopeeze... coz Reefroid is quite ex for daily feeding.

Oh my fishies love Henry's mix :thanks:

Hey! Hope you like the clam....didn't know there was coralline on the shell too. :lol::lol:

His first clam I think... :D

Bro do you know that clams can also help consume NO3??? :lol: You can rely on your clam to help you reduce your NO3 level lor... but you probably need 50 pieces for your tank size :yeah::yeah::yeah:

• SRC Member
Bro do you know that clams can also help consume NO3??? :lol: You can rely on your clam to help you reduce your NO3 level lor... but you probably need 50 pieces for your tank size :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Not bad. I already have 4 clams; 3 within SB. 46 more to go... :evil:

• SRC Member
Hey! Hope you like the clam....didn't know there was coralline on the shell too. :lol::lol:

Bro Qxn... I was shock that my tank look more COLOURFUL after adding your clam.

Do pop by often LOL ;)

• SRC Member
Haha yea nice clam =D~ Yr tank looks extremely neat!! Love it

:paiseh:

U R very kind :rolleyes:

:thanks:

p/s: i can count with 1 hand, the no. of ppl appreciate my tank :pinch: