M&M's Tank

Altantis

Update bro... :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Yumas are thriving very well under your water conditions... mind sharing? So how's all the fixing of water parameters? I heard mushrooms (along with some others) will thrive very well in "not-too-clean" water :erm::(;)

Some of the expensive Yumas I bought last 2 weeks still not opening well :(

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Is that true?

Then I will get all type of mushy and turns my tank will sure become the ULTIMATE M&M's Tank (MUSHROOM & MUSHROOM's tank) :lol:

• SRC Member
Arghz!! Nice.. are yr yumas expensive? ><

my Yuma by rock not mouth...price wise I'm not sure but shall be cheap, cos I collected all from decom tank :lol:

Whoa yumas.. very nice.. very tempting... will the "secret" person here kindly sponser me some? haha

Can your "secret" sponsorer get me my True Blue Zoos also? I don't mind paying... just help me bring it over from the Carribeans :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

I that day super busy... travel long distance, collected 1 box of corals (Zoos & Yuma etc), travel back home & acclimate the coral, place into tank , rush to RD.

Collected my toy :lol:

• SRC Member

Can your "secret" sponsorer get me my True Blue Zoos also? I don't mind paying... just help me bring it over from the Carribeans :lol::lol::lol:

Bro Jervis... then we share LOL :upsidedown:

Hey... share with us your toys!?!? Oh... if your toy is 2 pieces of Stream 6000... be aware that Yumas don't like strong current.

That will be your next challenge... once your Streams are in... you will have to rearrange almost all your corals to fit the new current pattern.

Have fun :) and it can take days :)

No toys in sight <_<

• SRC Member
Hey... share with us your toys!?!? Oh... if your toy is 2 pieces of Stream 6000... be aware that Yumas don't like strong current.

That will be your next challenge... once your Streams are in... you will have to rearrange almost all your corals to fit the new current pattern.

Have fun :) and it can take days :)

Oh No... that will be "Day-Mare" (cos at night already never sleep, in mRT dose off than dream of my yuma blown away :blink: )

Yalor... talking of which... I think we all need to sleep earlier lor... I have to rely on my morning cup of "super" powerful coffee to keep me awake and alert throughout the day... :(

Damn :pinch: Let me guess... 2 x Stream 6000 and a Multicontroller 7095 <_<