M&M's Tank

Altantis

What I learned from Seet:

Although you can control the intensity of the current via the driver box (using a small screwdriver), don't go all the way to the minium power. You must at least have the arrow facing upwards (50% power). Then use the Multicontroller to control. Shouldn't be hard as the Multicontroller offers so much flexibility, I used it in my Nano las time... so your's shouldn't be a problem at all. Just need a bit of tuning. You can always put the current-loving corals at the center, Yumas and other delicate corals can go to the sides (lower portion). Try Hammers... you will love them :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
What I learned from Seet:

Although you can control the intensity of the current via the driver box (using a small screwdriver), don't go all the way to the minium power. You must at least have the arrow facing upwards (50% power). Then use the Multicontroller to control. Shouldn't be hard as the Multicontroller offers so much flexibility, I used it in my Nano las time... so your's shouldn't be a problem at all. Just need a bit of tuning. You can always put the current-loving corals at the center, Yumas and other delicate corals can go to the sides (lower portion). Try Hammers... you will love them :lol:

Will call Seet now :erm: he told me not to adjust the screw on the driver :unsure:

• SRC Member

OK I will not need to tune.

Will try operate at Interval 2 Mode (New mode only in 7095. 7095 don't have)

Interval 2 (with min 2 Stream):

Start with Stream 1 max flows (our preset) and the other (Stream 2) countered at 30%.

Then change to Stream 2 max flow (our preset) and the other (Stream 1) countered at 30%.

After that 2 stream will operated at max flows

Finally 2 stream will stop.

I think something like that if I did remember correctly from Seet just now :paiseh:

So how's the effect? Nice or not? :) Too bad pix cannot show current flow :(

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
So how's the effect? Nice or not? :) Too bad pix cannot show current flow :(

I don't have those long wavery coral to show the effect also :(

Frogspawn/Torch/Hammer collector... damn nice :P

The Yellow Polyps still look a bit "blown"... :nc:

GSP loves strong current... put them at the frontline... they will grow so huge... you will panic :D:D:D

Did they extend more due to the wavemaker? They do look very very happy :)

• SRC Member
Did they extend more due to the wavemaker? They do look very very happy :)

I think so :P

Mushy Time:

Green Rodatics with orange spot :peace:

post-34-1148404788.jpg

I think he got it from a bro... very very nice indeed :)