Where to get Nano Cube

sjsheng

Oh and some tanks cannot be drilled (safely)... I heard Juwel tanks r using tempered glass and tempered glass are very tricky to drill. Definitly cannot DIY. So before u buy ur tank... check properly the glass type and thickness.

Good luck :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i check with you do you know any way to connect a sump to a bare tank?if the tank doesnt have any hole for the piping?

any service available to do this like drilling a hole to make your tank to work with sump tank? And most importantly helping connect the piping.

Regards.

get an i-box from i-aqua... check out the sponsor section...

again on the NC.... or simply nano tanks.

you need to be able to keep up with the weekly (or fortnightly) maintenance like water changes if you intend to go into nano...

not only that, you also have to be disciplined in stocking and feeding

else, it'll just be frustration n livestock, money wasted.

in FW and SW setups, smaller setup have less room for error...

Can i check with you do you know any way to connect a sump to a bare tank?if the tank doesnt have any hole for the piping?

any service available to do this like drilling a hole to make your tank to work with sump tank? And most importantly helping connect the piping.

Regards.

sjsheng,

actualli i had a diy 2ft sump(five plan) with stand. wanted to continue wif the main but due to busy over my wedding so didnt hv time to finsh it. :(:(

i can sell u sump and stand for 40bucks if u need. gt few kgs of corals chip, bio balls, FOC for u. :P

like wat bro Marinesavy said, u may try getting a 2ft glass tank from LFS then get any glassmaker to do up a partition and hole for u.

i believe tat will cost u less than $100?

PM me if u need. Free delivery for u too! :D:D

pic of the sump on stand. srry didnt hv a digital cam wif me, so took it wif my mobile ph.

3 seperated steps in the first conpartment for pre-mechanical filtration.

2nd compartment for biological filtration.

3rd compartment for return pump and also a skimmer.

post-69-1146130051.jpg

• SRC Member

Sorry for the late reply.

I will take this opportunites to thanks all the bros who spend their time explaning things to me.

Ya i agree into this hobbies need to spend much and for the time being get a small tank as experience grow upgrade again.

Thanks alot

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Regards

Sorry for the late reply.

I will take this opportunites to thanks all the bros who spend their time explaning things to me.

Ya i agree into this hobbies need to spend much and for the time being get a small tank as experience grow upgrade again.

Thanks alot

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Regards

Nice and practical decision... remember to start a thread under Members section :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica