pair of seahorse for sale ( feeding on mysis)

jacobus

• SRC Member

i bought a pair yesterday on impulse thinking i could keep them ... but they were to slow to survive in my main tank ... now keeping them in my betta box.. but they dun seem happy ... i am thinking of selling them to a experienced seahorse keeper.

i have no idea what species are they ... but the are legally purchased from LFS and are feeding on mysis ... feeding in my tank also ..

price neg. but try not to give me outrageous prices. most impt i am looking for a good home for this amazing creatures to live in ..

• SRC Member
i bought a pair yesterday on impulse thinking i could keep them ... but they were to slow to survive in my main tank ... now keeping them in my betta box.. but they dun seem happy ... i am thinking of selling them to a experienced seahorse keeper.

i have no idea what species are they ... but the are legally purchased from LFS and are feeding on mysis ... feeding in my tank also ..

price neg. but try not to give me outrageous prices. most impt i am looking for a good home for this amazing creatures to live in ..

I saw them also at Pacific Reef. So many of them. Are they really feeding on FROZEN mysis shrimp?

I'm itching to get them also...

• SRC Member

I saw them also at Pacific Reef. So many of them. Are they really feeding on FROZEN mysis shrimp?

I'm itching to get them also...

• SRC Member

YES definately yes ! just fed my pair .. eating happily ... although they dont really snap it up ... one is more greedy than the other ... the greedy one will chase after the mysis ... but the other just looks at it ... is this ok ?

how u keeping them ? pls advice .. im scared tt i cannot give them a good life ..

:D

I keep in a only seahorses tank. It a 2 ft tank with a hangon filter and some plant for the seahorse hook on.

:D I will feed it two time a day and change 10% of water every week. :lol:

haha... the kudas are pretty nice choice since they're farm raised and already feeding on frozen mysis, heard those sold at ah beng are alot cheaper! or can check out wakai, farmart @lck. got a shuttle bus from cck, lot1 interchange. got plenty of horsies turning yellow and a tiny hint of orange liao! :P

watch out for those yellows wit tiny red spots... they're absolute gems! $20/pc, 2 for $36. though the colour intensity are not vivid compared to wild ones feeding on live food, and they do turn black upon stress or not-so-idea water condition. they're very hardy too! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hihi....just want to ask.....is ah beng a shop? Where is it located? tks

ah beng is the owner... it's at pasir ris 35D ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!