Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

Here's how my Sump 2 looks like now... with some fish and rocks from my main tank... the Black Tang and PBT are inside because the reefer who reserved it can't collect them on the day I decommissioned the tank... therefore no choice have to put them in here and canceled the sales... plenty of micro and macro algae to feed the 2 Tangs here :rolleyes:

post-6096-1197465003_thumb.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the BT and the PBT... I also kept the 2 Banggai Cardinal for my new tank :whistle

post-6096-1197465242_thumb.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Sob sob.... Is my beach caught goby gone !?

Oh the 2 Gobies were passed to another reefer about a year ago :pinch:

hey bro, so you not selling the hybrid black tang anymore?? or still waiting for him to come grab it?? i missed the bid by 2 dollars. damn sad. haha looking forward to your new project

Not selling for the time being as I will not be able to catch the fish out unless I decom the sump 2 also <_<

Oh.... So whats the status for your new tank !?

:eyebrow:

Actually... well... I think I ought to reveal a bit of progress to you guys... actually I've decided to restart the old tank (not build a new tank)... figure it will do less harm to the environment (a more sustainable way of indulging in this hobby). Will start a new thread soon to showcase my new ideas and improvements to the old tank :rolleyes: