Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hohoho look whats that!! early xmas gift? :P

Haha... too bad I don't see RED PVC tubes under the wrappings ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Nice hydraulics for my hood :lol: Once released it will slowly open by itself... and remain open till pressed down :)

post-34-1156612741.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

bro Jervis, how a great tank :o

you don't invite me your opening :D

Could visite when I have a trip there ?

by the way, I want to ask for advise from you about how to set up the 7095 internals time. I set up about 6 hrs ( the buttle can't exact), I thought when my HQI and bule tube turne off switch to night mode of turne on to day mode, the time begin from 0 to 6 hrs, but it is not. The intervla time and night mode go independently. I afraid when time pass, the tide will not go as sun rise or set. The tide should relate with sun rise or set, right !!

bro Jervis, how a great tank :o

you don't invite me your opening :D

Could visite when I have a trip there ?

by the way, I want to ask for advise from you about how to set up the 7095 internals time. I set up about 6 hrs ( the buttle can't exact), I thought when my HQI and bule tube turne off switch to night mode of turne on to day mode, the time begin from 0 to 6 hrs, but it is not. The intervla time and night mode go independently. I afraid when time pass, the tide will not go as sun rise or set. The tide should relate with sun rise or set, right !!

Hi Tim07, please drop by my office the next time you come down to Singapore. Love to share ideas with you... we can also go LFS shopping... I'll show you around.

Regarding the 7095, I think I roughly know what you meant... let me test it out (or re-read the complicated manual) and get back to you :)

Please drop by my tank thread more often :bow:

gee... hw much u spend on dis project? :ooh:

Hi Waner, not that much really... I am using back most of the equipments from my home tank... so just got to invest in a proper tank setup. Actually this project will have a PHASE II, I'm too broke now... gotto implement it 2 months later after the recovery :)

The ATI Bubble Master... the first equipment to arrive :)

For those of you interested to learn more about this protein skimmer and the great promo price by AquaMarin (authorized distributor)

Click Here!

For those interested to see the unit at work... just drop by my place... but please bring along 6 cans of Coke :lol: (haha... I got a feeling my office will get continuous supply of Coke for the next 2 years) :yeah:

post-34-1156645489.jpg

My first Eheim pump :lol:

Just a single pump required to run the ATI Bubble Master 250

Pump: Eheim 1262 (modified version)

Impeller: ATI Threadwheel (patented new technology)

Air Production: 2000 ltrs per hour

Capacity: Up to 3000 Litres tank

Power Consumption: 80W

Electricity Cost: $12.00/month

As ATI is known to reduce the actual power consumption of the Eheim pump (previously reduced Eheim 1260 power consumption from 65W to 49W), I expect this Eheim 1262 to consume less than the stated 80W by Eheim. Bearing in mind that the ATI Threadwheel will produce very little resistance and there's basically no pressure on the pump (no need to travel long distance). Will try to get more information on this... hopefully it can bring down the energy cost to less than $10.00 per month :lol:

post-34-1156646150.jpg

wow impressive man... :bow:

Bro Lawjk and Milky... must support me hor... only then can I reach the "impressive" status... a nice tank + equipments will not guarantee that... but the right first step only :)

Another close-up... the door hinge says ITALY... but I don't suppose it is made there... probably a Italian company/brand that's all... but according to tank maker... this is the best within the "affordable" range :)

post-34-1156653660.jpg

Another close-up... the door hinge says ITALY... but I don't suppose it is made there... probably a Italian company/brand that's all... but according to tank maker... this is the best within the "affordable" range  :)

Hi bro jervis,

Is it stainless steel?

My custom made cabinet is fixed with all stainless steel hinges :evil: ! So far, after 1 year liao, no sign of any rust at all :eyebrow: . The tank maker claimed that it's cost about $15~20 buck for this imported good from other country, but dun know it's true or not ;) !

Anyway, your tank is very "WoW".....swee..swee :yeah: !

hope to see more.. :evil:

cheers.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Bro JamesHong, the hinges used for my cabinet are not made of stainless steel... but I can always change it later... but I have a total of 8 pieces... so can be quite an investment ;)

My return pump... 6500 litres of water per hour... after head loss & etc. Say 5000 litres... still get at least 7 to 8 times of turnover in an hour :) Only consumes 65W :lol: That's $9.80/month :)

post-34-1156659545.jpg

Another shot of the Red Dragon pump... it's surprisingly bulky and heavy... feels very solid :)

post-34-1156666508.jpg

I'm running out of pictures already :lol: Too lazy to go back to office today :snore:

Will post more pix tomorrow :heh:

Here's a shot of my new tank... all doors opened... it's a welcome (and hugging) gesture to all reefers out there :lol::lol::paiseh:

post-34-1156667308.jpg

Bro Jervismun is ATI Bubble Master in-sump or external skimmer? Lokk very impressive :yeah::eyebrow:

Is there a local Red Dragon dealer? :thanks:

3.5ft X 2 ft X 2.5 ft

Deltec Protein Skimmer AP 600 - Eheim Compact 1000

Deltec - NF 509

Teco RA 640 Chiller - Aqua-Bee UP 2000i Aquarium Pump

Aqua-Bee UP 7000 Aquarium Pump - return

Skimz Fluidized Reactor- Aqua-Bee UP 2000 tee off to NF 509 and CR

DE Lightings 8 x 39watts

Turbelle stream Kit TS07

Bro Jervismun is ATI Bubble Master in-sump or external skimmer? Lokk very impressive :yeah::eyebrow:

Is there a local Red Dragon dealer? :thanks:

Bro Power... the ATI Bubble Master is an in-sump model (no out-sump model available), yeah it looks kinda cool :whistle and it works too :) I am confident this protein skimmer will be able to make my corals very happy :)

I don't know of any official RD dealer in Singapore... mostly parallel importers :heh:

• SRC Member

Are the insides just painted black or is there an acrylic base? cos i thought the surface looked like acrylic for some reason.

Looks good tho... ;)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef