SOS! Reset of old Tank - Need Help! - Will Pay

Hi. I have a 6ft tank which needs to be reset. Items needing change are the main pump, chiller etc.... looks like everything needs to be redone. Also, the glass is badly scratched.... wondering if the glass should also be changed. Would there by any kind souls who are experienced and willing to assist me to do this. Of course I will be willing to pay so long as it is reasonable.

SOS! Please help as my mom is grumbling at me daily on the sore pitiful look of this once beautiful tank.

Many thanks in advance.

• SRC Member
Hi. I have a 6ft tank which needs to be reset. Items needing change are the main pump, chiller etc.... looks like everything needs to be redone. Also, the glass is badly scratched.... wondering if the glass should also be changed. Would there by any kind souls who are experienced and willing to assist me to do this. Of course I will be willing to pay so long as it is reasonable.

SOS! Please help as my mom is grumbling at me daily on the sore pitiful look of this once beautiful tank.

Many thanks in advance.

you can try talking to Vincent @ 9695 9086 .. he provide services such as tank cleaning, upgrading ect..

My 2ft Tank

Tank specification ;

1) 8 mm glass with external overflow tank

2) 8 mm sump tank

3) Main return pump - AB 3000 ( 45 W )

4) Chiller main return pump - AB 2000i ( 18 W )

5) Chiller - Artica titanium chiller 1/10 HP ( 75 W)

6) Wave maker - tunze 6206 nano wavebox ( 10 W only ! )

7) Skimmer - H & S skimmer with AB needle wheel ( 18 W )

8) CR - RM Calcium reactor with AB 1000 ( 10W )

9) Denitirator - RM suplur Dnitirator with maxi jet pump ( 12 W )

10 ) Lighting - Lumen Auqa LED lighting ( 48 W only ! )

11) Hailei ozone generator ( 7 W )

12) Oceanus 2 x 2ft LED lighting ( 14 W) for chaeto planting

13) Tunze 6025 ( 6 W)

14) Skimz FR with rowa

TOTAL ; 263 W !!!

you can try talking to Vincent @ 9695 9086 .. he provide services such as tank cleaning, upgrading ect..

Hi Larryng21, many thanks.

Any other guys experienced in resetting tank, please pm me. I will pay for the reset and rescape. All I ask is that the right equipment be purchased at the reasonable retail (no markup here please - as I will compensate you on the reset and rescape fees).

Also, need maintenance on regular basis after that.... anyone willing to do this, please let me know and how much.

Many thanks.... you will make an old ladies day (and night)!

• SRC Member
Hi Larryng21, many thanks.

Any other guys experienced in resetting tank, please pm me. I will pay for the reset and rescape. All I ask is that the right equipment be purchased at the reasonable retail (no markup here please - as I will compensate you on the reset and rescape fees).

Also, need maintenance on regular basis after that.... anyone willing to do this, please let me know and how much.

Many thanks.... you will make an old ladies day (and night)!

Hi there,

hope you dont get me wrong for providing the contact for this guy.. as i dont expect any comm / mark up from you or him..

he did all the so cal "Dirty" tank work for me, i.e tank cleaning , upgrading ect.. and he is a nice guy so that why i am recommanding him you hoping it could help you on this...

My 2ft Tank

Tank specification ;

1) 8 mm glass with external overflow tank

2) 8 mm sump tank

3) Main return pump - AB 3000 ( 45 W )

4) Chiller main return pump - AB 2000i ( 18 W )

5) Chiller - Artica titanium chiller 1/10 HP ( 75 W)

6) Wave maker - tunze 6206 nano wavebox ( 10 W only ! )

7) Skimmer - H & S skimmer with AB needle wheel ( 18 W )

8) CR - RM Calcium reactor with AB 1000 ( 10W )

9) Denitirator - RM suplur Dnitirator with maxi jet pump ( 12 W )

10 ) Lighting - Lumen Auqa LED lighting ( 48 W only ! )

11) Hailei ozone generator ( 7 W )

12) Oceanus 2 x 2ft LED lighting ( 14 W) for chaeto planting

13) Tunze 6025 ( 6 W)

14) Skimz FR with rowa

TOTAL ; 263 W !!!