marine sources protien skimmer

stevenkoh08

hi there i'm going to macau next week and view the protien skimmer product if can i'll but the product anyone saw this product before or using it now as i got one HK friend also a reefer introduce this product to me as well it been said to be as good as BM come with all sort of size and spec anyone interested i see weather i can do bulk order once i inspect the product

website www.marineart.com.cn

the price are as follow Skimmer brought for HK$1200net = S$240net

As for the pump are brought from aquamar... with needle wheel for S$246net 2000/I

the skimmer is meant for 800L -1000L so should'nt be a problem for my 500L tank hee

will test out longer and see the result as i'm also thinking of getting a few for my friends as well as they also ask

will update once get the pic. k happy reefing

Bro,

Do you mean that you bought a Aquabee from Aquamarin there to test it with the skimmer?

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Bro,

Do you mean that you bought a Aquabee from Aquamarin there to test it with the skimmer?

NO BRO I BROUGHT BACK THE SKIMMER AND THEN GO AQUAMARIN AND BUY THE PUMP

cause the pump got warranty mah hee anyway if i buy the pump there it cost me bout 90 but how to warranty it in maccau so spent abit more then sorry but i saw a skimmer they use it indeed is the same as i have and alot of foam just like what i just post this morning i chk again the foan now cover my cover liao dam shiok to see that compare to marco skimmer which i use last time can't produce such skim mate like soap foam ha ha

NO BRO I BROUGHT BACK THE SKIMMER AND THEN GO AQUAMARIN AND BUY THE PUMP

cause the pump got warranty mah hee anyway if i buy the pump there it cost me bout 90 but how to warranty it in maccau so spent abit more then sorry but i saw a skimmer they use it indeed is the same as i have and alot of foam just like what i just post this morning i chk again the foan now cover my cover liao dam shiok to see that compare to marco skimmer which i use last time can't produce such skim mate like soap foam ha ha

Oic, do you need to do any modification when you use Aquabee pump. Cuz from the pic they have on their website, seems like they uses Hailea pump.

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Oic, do you need to do any modification when you use Aquabee pump. Cuz from the pic they have on their website, seems like they uses Hailea pump.

no need to modified all the model come with aquabee pump and the attachment as well so no worries just buy the pump plug and play will try to take the photo of the whole thing and post again tonight as you also can see in one of the photo before i start operate it placing on the floor

• 3 months later...
what about the cone skimmer? how much?

<a href="another forum/forums/index.php?showtopic=13452" target="_blank">another forum/forums/index.php?showtopic=13452</a>

ups for the same question...

does east ocean aquatics have the cone models already?