CAD aquarium

comycus

Nice, a 2ft cube with 3 sides Starfire (low iron) glass.

The price looks decent until you figure out what the shipping will come to. I reckon Shipping Alone for this tank and cabinet set will cost at least USD$800.00+ to get it to your doorstep after including packing and palletizing fees.

Custom make an almost identical tank locally makes more sense.

• SRC Member
COmy!!!! nvr check Sponsor page !! lol

lol got la... I think CAD Lights and CADE are different companies. One is US based, the other is from China. But yes, I am looking at CADE Tanks too if I ever get a new tank in future. One senior reefer here ordered a tank with quite a good review.

Since we are on this, must say that the CADE rimless tanks looks v. professionally done. The silicon work is minimal and has a touch of ELOS. :)

lol got la... I think CAD Lights and CADE are different companies. One is US based, the other is from China. But yes, I am looking at CADE Tanks too if I ever get a new tank in future. One senior reefer here ordered a tank with quite a good review.

Since we are on this, must say that the CADE rimless tanks looks v. professionally done. The silicon work is minimal and has a touch of ELOS. :)

Arh paiseh.

anyone locally that can make tanks the ELOS silicon way?

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
Arh paiseh.

anyone locally that can make tanks the ELOS silicon way?

I read abt ELOS glass is starphire not just the avg low iron glass. Maybe you want to check with various glass maker if they can really have those Starphire glass.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.