How to get rid of mould on fishes fins?

• SRC Member

copper is a medicine to kill all kind of parasite infection

try google it and u also can find it in most LFS

So wat i do is just ask for copper from the LFS n the owner will give me izzit?

Will go get 1 since thats the case.

Thanks Steven... :ThanxSmiley:

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

• SRC Member

Hm.....I remember saw some1 full tank fishes in LCK under intensive care recently, duno I can enjoy that service too..

Wat u mean?

Dun get u?

Anyway who's tank of fishes under intensive care?

Care to share?

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

So wat i do is just ask for copper from the LFS n the owner will give me izzit?

Will go get 1 since thats the case.

Thanks Steven... :ThanxSmiley:

Seachem brand Cupramine is useful. But must get test kit for the copper dosage in your tank. Cos overdose will harm the fish. Be very careful when using copper. Dun use in main tank.

• SRC Member

Seachem brand Cupramine is useful. But must get test kit for the copper dosage in your tank. Cos overdose will harm the fish. Be very careful when using copper. Dun use in main tank.

To prevent over dose n dun1 use the kit,is it possible that I dose in a amount whereby confirm wouldn't overdose wan?

Btw dun dose it in main tank then? Sump tank I suppose???

• SRC Member

Anyway the sick fish is in a small tank. This small tank is place inside my main tank basically to let those fishes get use to him.

Can I add a cleaner shrimp or 2 in it to help do the job?

Or a doctor fish? Possible?

No one has answer to my above question yet.

Anyway the sick fish is in a small tank. This small tank is place inside my main tank basically to let those fishes get use to him.

Can I add a cleaner shrimp or 2 in it to help do the job?

Or a doctor fish? Possible?

No one has answer to my above question yet.

So the fish is consider in your main tank with a "holding" tank. Then better dun use copper if have corals in it. The correct dosage is important to get the best result for copper treatment.

If fish is still feeding, observe whether the white mould increases in size or did it spreads to other area. Shrimp and wrasse might and might not do the job depending on what is the "mould".

• SRC Member

lympo will often happened to fishes that are "young age from trade". compare it with fin rot, they can be alike at times.

if its lympo, it will go away on its own, just improve your water conditions.

all the best DUCADOS.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||