Need advise to reduce aggressiveness

hi all angelfish expert out there,

yesterday i bought myself an earspot angel abt 5.5" but the current resident angels in the tank don't really welcome this beauty.

current stocklist as follow;

1. french abt 9"

2. koran abt 7"

3. blueface abt 6"

4. king (the gangster) 5"

currently kept the earspot in beta to safe it from any further injury.

please advise how to re-intro it back to my main tank.

Tank info 5Lx3Wx2H ft.

Thanks a millions for your input.

The first thing you should do is to quarantine it. This will allow you to observe and treat the fish if necessary. It will also give the fish a chance to recover from shipping stress. It does not make sense to expose your current collection to disease infection. I normally quarantine my new comer for 3 weeks. During this time, I will train it to eat mysis, pellets and nori. Try to fatten the fish as much as possible. When it is time to introduce it to the rest of the family, do it after lights out but keep the room lights on for a couple of hours. Remember, not quarantining is like playing Russian Roulette. Good luck to you.

hi all angelfish expert out there,

yesterday i bought myself an earspot angel abt 5.5" but the current resident angels in the tank don't really welcome this beauty.

current stocklist as follow;

1. french abt 9"

2. koran abt 7"

3. blueface abt 6"

4. king (the gangster) 5"

currently kept the earspot in beta to safe it from any further injury.

please advise how to re-intro it back to my main tank.

Tank info 5Lx3Wx2H ft.

Thanks a millions for your input.

If you do not have a QT tank, You can also try keeping your new intro fish into a Betta box or divet your new fish in one section of your tank with a plastic netting for a few day to make sure it is already feeding and this allow time for your old fish to adopt to this new comer inside your tank as well.