Angelfish id

• SRC Member

Hi guys,today my sis bought me two fish for my birthday present surprise.I think she bought frm M3 which 1 is starcki damsel inside my tank now and the other unknown angel fish need to get id.My 4mth old tank size is 2Lx1.5Wx2H with sump tank.Currently my tank got LPS coral,2 percular clownfish,1 starcki damsel,1 tailspot benny,1 royal gramma basslet,1 red elongated dottyback and 1 boxer shrimp.Would like to know below unknown angelfish is it reefsafe and easy to get feed with frozen foods and pellets?

Many thks

post-1365-0-04977800-1313676831_thumb.jp

My decomm 4ft FOWLR

Hi guys,today my sis bought me two fish for my birthday present surprise.I think she bought frm M3 which 1 is starcki damsel inside my tank now and the other unknown angel fish need to get id.My 4mth old tank size is 2Lx1.5Wx2H with sump tank.Currently my tank got LPS coral,2 percular clownfish,1 starcki damsel,1 tailspot benny,1 royal gramma basslet,1 red elongated dottyback and 1 boxer shrimp.Would like to know below unknown angelfish is it reefsafe and easy to get feed with frozen foods and pellets?

Many thks

hi its a female watanabei angel

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+18+1708&pcatid=1708