Display your fowlr tank here!!

• SRC Member
Hey BigBird,

I note your old tank had Moorish Idols, They seemed to have morphed into Bannerfish. Did you have any luck with them, the former, I mean.

haha, 2 of the MI coe expired 3mth and one expired 5mth.

Bro Earth, nice sailfin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
My Queen

swee queen, 4-5 inches?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member
You are right - it's between 4 to 5 inches. Had it for 6 months already. That's why I am a bit concerned when BigBird said that his died after a year!

aiya bro, if worry too much, you will not enjoy the beauty of your tank. FATE, just do your best and maintain your water well tt what you cando, the rest is his coe.

• SRC Member

got myself 2 queen at ericsson today. one 8 inches and a 4 inches. the larger was too stress, now begin to stable in my holding toyogo tub. Hope it will starts to feed soon

• SRC Member
v[edia,Apr 29 2007, 03:02 PM] my 4ft FWOLR

emperor from big bird.. quite nice n starting eating :rolleyes: .. btw gt one line injuries on 1 side of the body :cry:

Bro dont worry abt the cut it was cut by rock due to chasing by 2 bigger bro.

• SRC Member

black tang from ah beng recent shipment

post-8-1178118203.jpg

• SRC Member

gold flakes

post-8-1178118311.jpg

• SRC Member

XL queen and semi adult queen from ericsson, 2 of the most stable was taken by thai, and a very friendly bro :) my was very stress but it is eating well now :phone: lucky

post-8-1178118525.jpg

• SRC Member

another

post-8-1178118582.jpg

• SRC Member

middle part of my tank

post-8-1178118657.jpg

• Like 1

• SRC Member

left side

post-8-1178118765.jpg

• SRC Member

right side

post-8-1178119443.jpg

• SRC Member

King cant get along with both queens,

post-8-1178119544.jpg

• SRC Member
swee bro! :yeah:

thanks