Help in phytoplankton project

ytssstudent

My group is currently doing a project regarding marine phytoplankton.

The project requires us to record their growth and we have problems in deciding on how we are supposed to measure their growth. Also we are unsure what environment is needed for the marine phytoplankton to grow healthily. if possible can any one give me some advise on how i should go about this problem?

Also we are planning to use a small fish tank to grow them is it advisable to do so?

It is a secondary school project.

It will be much appreciated if i can get your views on this. :thanks:

• 1 month later...

<_< Hi

Fruits are the best healthy food to get vitamins and minerals. The apricot is often overlooked in favor of other common fruits such as the apple, pear, orange or banana. But the apricot is just as healthy as those other fruits, in some cases even healthier.

Another great tool is to use a diet journal to track your food intake. Once you start tracking your nutritional intake, you will really start to see every aspect of where your calories are coming from.

I decided that it would be a good idea to supplement my meals with Marine Phytoplankton which is superfood. Hope this is the same case with you even in future..

Thanks <_<