• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Senior Reefer
tts real cool!

they dun take rotifers? they shld!

wait for pple like bro fuel and joep to help u! :P

SO EXCITING!!!! i have watched my cardinals make babies 5 times le. this is my 5th time and im fast enuf to catch all of them. at first i see the father mouth the fish trying to come out. so i faster stand by with net and box XD. i hope they survive so i can give all my frens in SRC!! u will be the first hehe

SO EXCITING!!!! i have watched my cardinals make babies 5 times le. this is my 5th time and im fast enuf to catch all of them. at first i see the father mouth the fish trying to come out. so i faster stand by with net and box XD. i hope they survive so i can give all my frens in SRC!! u will be the first hehe

cute fish!!!! :yeah: total how many baby?? i want, if u selling them...just nice for my nano...hehe

• Senior Reefer
cute fish!!!! :yeah: total how many baby?? i want, if u selling them...just nice for my nano...hehe

i will give u 2 if i successfully rear them to mid sized adults XD. the parents both immune to ich so the baby born with immunity to ich too!! haha. (i hope) LOL!! they so cute right!!! i dunno how many. never count XD

i will give u 2 if i successfully rear them to mid sized adults XD. the parents both immune to ich so the baby born with immunity to ich too!! haha. (i hope) LOL!! they so cute right!!! i dunno how many. never count XD

haha... thank in advance...anyway, when u going to hunt gem again??? suppose to meet up this end of the month to shop 4 coral, right?? haha

• Senior Reefer
haha... thank in advance...anyway, when u going to hunt gem again??? suppose to meet up this end of the month to shop 4 coral, right?? haha

haha yes yes!! omg i think i spotted a white spot on the baby -__- if they die coz of disease LOLz so sian

• Senior Reefer
btw, r they small enuff to swim out of the opening of the holding tank?

nope. btw, can they tio white spot or not? my tank got ich leh and i got no QT to put them in. never expected this. i saw one white dot on one of the baby i dunno if its white spot or wat...hope they immune coz their papa and mama oso immune

• Senior Reefer
omg!! :o hope nothing happen....

no its not ich -whew- its a small piece of dirt stuck to it. i dun thin they can escape this holding pen. its meant for rearing baby guppies and mollies. cannot find a betta box so using this lolz

• Senior Reefer
No need. Rotifers too small. Straight away can eat bbs already.

ok ty. can i come collect tomorrow? i know where u live i bought some peppermint shrimps from u before. will they survive until tomorrow without eating bbs? just forgot ur block only >.<

• Senior Reefer
gratz mother lemon!!!

seeing this thread makes me wanna keep cardinal, can have so many "gin na" so cute!!!!

today i count, left 9 -__- from 22 become 9....they escape from my box at night....i need to get a better rearing box. because i never expected this to happen mah...so meantime have to use a betta box to keep them in. but the box hole too big. so many escape and die. hoping this surviving 9 will grow into adults!

if u keep cardinal, make sur eu buy 1 male 1 female. otherwise wun breed. i got lucky...anyhow choose 2 lolz. they also always breeding one.. mine forever pregnant one. but very hard to find correct time to catch the baby ): always release baby around midnight....alwys too late to catch them -.-

any idea what to feed them? mine jsut hatched tonight and i tried rotifers. dunno if they eat. will try to get BBS tomorrow!!! please advice! my first time being a father!!!

WOW! Cool!!! Congrats dude!

i have a pair of spotted cardinals, but i think they are either gays or use very effective contraceptive...

coz never pregnant!

u can share this good news with ur 'sponsor'...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
WOW! Cool!!! Congrats dude!

i have a pair of spotted cardinals, but i think they are either gays or use very effective contraceptive...

coz never pregnant!

u can share this good news with ur 'sponsor'...

haha! whats a spotted cardinal? sounds cool i also want to try a pair haha! who is my "sponsor" O.O

• Senior Reefer
Just to let you know that the male will be very weak after the babies hatch because he did not eat for a couple of weeks. Mine died after a few births :cry2: So make sure you feed him a lot after the birth.

mine refuses to eat anything so far. usually he will attack mysis and henry's food with vitality. today he just eat and spit. but i think he should be fine. this is his 5th time (: so far he manage to survive, so....fingers crossed! actually, banggai cardinals add alot of personality to the tank. i like it when they weave in and out of my corals. dunno if i add 2 more fill fight or not. better leave it as that.

• Senior Reefer
wah... the sponsor is the one who lets u use her ATM/credit card when you buy corals ah...

OH HAHAHA oh ya ya!! i told her at 3am in the night last night. she sleeping i scream "EH! MY FISH BABY!! SO CUTE U WAN SEE?!" then she got a fright and scolded me for scaring her lolz. this morning she wrote a note on my table say how come left so little. and that they are soo cute lolz (: