Where to find blue actinic PL tude

kareen

• SRC Member

Anyone know where to get this type of PL replacement? Never buy before so don't know where to get the replacement and how much. Appreciate those who know where to purchase, enlighten me. Thanks. :bow:

post-17-1106454880.jpg

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

• SRC Member

yeah....but from my past shopping trip in hardware store, I don't see this type of PL....especially what I want is the blue not the white light...... If anyone happened to know where confirm got sell then I will go down straight rather than shopping around to find one..... Now my tank don't have blue light leh.... Hope to get things done before CNY but really cannot find time to shop around :cry:

Appreciate any guidances. :bow::bow::bow:

:thanks:

• SRC Member
yours is 4 tubes type, i dont know where selling.but those 2 tubes type elling at C328. price about $17.

Is "C328" refer to one of the 3 fish shop in a row of Clementi block 328? I will try here first 'cos quite near my working place.....

get from those lightings shops opposit sim lim towers lor...should have...

normal lightings shops got sell blue actinic light for marine? ok.....will try very hard to squeeze time to get down there......

No one has actually need to buy and replace their PL tubes before? Hm..... I thought sure can get someone to guide me to a shop address or something..... This PL tube actually come from the WeiPro MH......