Yellow tang

Hi all out here if i don't get the reply by tomorrow 6p.m that those who are interested in my YT i'll take it as a pass and will be letting go to waime at the stated price just more info

hi i got from LCK love pellets and bamboo plant ick free and fungus free. fat also been with me seen i start up my tank with coral will only consider S$30 as this is one of my fav but now started to keep angel so have to reconsider but if can't then i'll still keep it.

as for this you can come and view first before i trap it as like this i feel better cause i'm sad to stress it

pls do bring along own plastic or pail

*waiting patiently till tomorrow 6pm*

:whistle

will you be interested in my left over two coral $10 for 2 see it to decide k not too sure the name

1)Toadstool Mushroom Leather Coral, Brown

2)Finger Leather Coral

bro woodlands

Bro, thanks for keeping for me. So touch. I will take it. I like fat tang :) But can I collect on Sat as I will be going to Yishun? Will not fly airplane on you one. I can even Tx you the $$$ first if you dun mind.

If you need quick deal, go ahead. My loss. Thanks

event.png

Bro, thanks for keeping for me. So touch. I will take it. I like fat tang :) But can I collect on Sat as I will be going to Yishun? Will not fly airplane on you one. I can even Tx you the $$$ first if you dun mind.

If you need quick deal, go ahead. My loss. Thanks

k leave it for you during friday i'll sms you for the time for collection mostly during morning