Wave maker for nano

Assuming that it is as powerful as it is stated (2000 l/hr), you will have a tornado in the 1ft cube. Lol... Looks neat though.

Some review on the resun waver 2000

http://www.thesaltybox.com/forum/equipment-reviews/63860-resun-wavemaker-waver-2000-a.html

Normally, the china manufacturer over-stated their products, so that they look nice in term of specifications.

• 5 weeks later...
1325040220' post=1024407']

I brought it from ebay as I could not find it in Singapore. It comes with magnetic clamp.

Hi bro,

Any update on this Resun waver 2000? Good ?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

The one I brought does not come with the magnetic clamp, the seller refund some money, I have installed it in the 1 ft cube tank, it is just nice, the wave is not that strong as it claimed to be 2000l/hr. And the best is small in size and low power consumption.

It is suitable for 1 ft cube tank. I say it is a go for 1 ft tank.

If you are getting it, try to get a magnetic clamp one. It will last longer.

Will try to upload some video, if possible.

The one I brought does not come with the magnetic clamp, the seller refund some money, I have installed it in the 1 ft cube tank, it is just nice, the wave is not that strong as it claimed to be 2000l/hr. And the best is small in size and low power consumption.

It is suitable for 1 ft cube tank. I say it is a go for 1 ft tank.

If you are getting it, try to get a magnetic clamp one. It will last longer.

Will try to upload some video, if possible.

Do you mean it come with 2 versions? one with suck cup and another with magnet clamp?

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• 3 weeks later...

Pls note that Resun has stop producing Magnet clamp anymore for their waver, all new stock is cup suction.

Why stop producing?....Magnet clamp got problem?

Why stop producing?....Magnet clamp got problem?

The info i heard is that Magnet price has gone way too expensive, but i cannot be sure if this reason is true or not. Cup suction is ok anyway, just stick it and dont move it anymore, it will wont drop.

Now the old stock(magnet) has double in price in China, it used to be the same price as cup suction.