Enquiry on Resun Chiller

MillionaireMachine

• SRC Member

Hi,

I have help my bro-in-law to setup a tank, he is using RESUN CL450 for his 3ft Tank. Everyone is complaining 'noisy' but seriously i find it not noisy at all. I check on the production date is in Oct 2003. Maybe new batch better???? Can anyone Comments on this??

I have ask the LFS about the services after 6months. He say he can give contact for his chiller service man and we contact him direct.

SF

• SRC Member

I am not really sure bout other models. But was using a 1/4hp resun C-250 and found it quieter then a RR. But this is not the CL650 which so many are complaining bout. But like what moa say. doesn't matter white cat or black cat, can catch mouse means good cat.

So doesnt matter if branded chiller or unbranded chiller, can chill means good chiller!! ke ke.....

• SRC Member

:lol: Wah...so philosophical.....I think it was Teng Siao Ping say so lah...not Ah Mao leh...

Nevertheless, I agree with Tanggy.... So long a chiller works efficiently and quietly....our Corals and LS doesn't know whether it is RR, TC, Teco, Resun, Atman, Artica or some other brands. He...he..!

Well known brands costs more, not just becos their quality is good...that being said...we are also paying them for their advertising cost too.

P/S : Off Topic...but to make a point lah :off: Do you know a original pair of Nike shoes costs on average around US$5....but they are selling on average at US$ 65 a pair. And do you know that 50% of price you pay goes to their advertising and sponsorship....like Michael Jordan?

Cheers! Golf