FS: Golden cloves ,zoas ,yuma

funbrain

• SRC Member

Hi all,

Below are some of the zoas for sale.

Frags are mostly in 10-20polyps at $5 to $20.

Golden cloves about 10polyps -$15

Sky blue zoa about 12polyps -$15

Pink guava about 20polyps -$15

Yellow lobo $20

Green Yuma $5

Orange yuma $15

post-18625-0-54711200-1326028000_thumb.j

post-18625-0-30586100-1326028104_thumb.j

post-18625-0-80861700-1326028328_thumb.j

Collection and viewing at commonwealth

Can trade with other zoas or sps if possible.

Text me at 8181 7508.

You put me aeroplane. Despite us agreeing on the date and time for collection, you ignored my sms and calls on the day of collection. You successfully wasted my 1hr+ of travelling time. I sms you at 6pm informing you that I am on my way and you did not pick up my calls (2 miss calls) at 7pm.

Only at 810pm, you replied me that you had just finished a meeting. What reason is this?

1) You know that you will be working then you should not agree on a timing with no room for error.

2) I know some meeting can drag quite long but why can't you just give me a quick sms to change date?

I think this is a lesson that not just buyer will fly aeroplane, seller also will!

• SRC Member

At least I reply got reply you. You should text or call before you coming over. Since I never pick up and reply your sms...Dan you should not come over and say I m q pilot. Btw I'm already apologize.

good reply from you. now pushing the blame to me for being able to fulfill the deal and arrive on time. Since you put up your stuff on sale then you should at least fulfill your role as a seller. Apologies accepted. Just want other reefers to know how to deal with you next time.